Subject: acka-voting-digest V3 #110
From: [email-masked] (acka-voting-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-voting-digest       Thursday, July 16 1998       Volume 03 : Number 110

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 16:49:33 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3304

Proposal 3304
Good...  Bad... I'm the Guy With the Gun.
Vynd (John McCoy)

This is a Modest proposal.

Repeal Rules:

777 The Seven Deadly Sins Rule Suite

777.1 The Sin of abusing One's Privilege

777.2 The Deadly Sin of Annoying the Harfers

If any Rule(s) numbered 777.X, where X is a positive integer, exists,
repeal those Rules. {{[You never know whats in the queue]}}

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 16:50:17 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3305

Proposal 3305
A true measure of activity
Vynd (John McCoy)

Add the following line to Rule 530 The Stock Market, following the string
"The winning of a game of GAD or party chess":

A public message by a player who is, or at one point was, named Techno.

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 16:51:07 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3306

Proposal 3306
Justice for Some?
Vynd (John McCoy)

This is a Modest proposal.

Amend Rule 709 Gaol by adding the following text, as a seperate paragraph,
after the paragraph that begins with 9).

10) A Player in Gaol may appeal a CFJ or CFCJ, provided it is otherwise
legal for him to do so.

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 16:52:05 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3307

Proposal 3307
The Great Depression
Vynd (John McCoy)

All stocks are destroyed, players are awarded an amount of A$ equal to the
prices they paid for any stocks destroyed in this manner.

All A$ in the Ackan Reserve is transfered to the Treasury.

Repeal Rules 530 (The Stock Market) 532 (Stocks) and 534 (The Ackan
Reserve).

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 16:53:03 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3308

Proposal 3308
Reflections Upon the Actions of the Church
Niccolo Flychuck (Uri Bruck)

Append the following section to R1301 "Church"

"
If Church Policy is silent about methods for suggesting and approving
Organizational Actions, then the Founder has the authority to suggest and
approve Organizational Actions of behalf of the Church. An anouncement by
the Founder that the Church takes a certain Organizational Action, that
anouncement is taken to implicity include both the suggestion and the
approval. 
If a given Church has  no Founder, and Church Policy is silent about
method for suggesting and approving Organizatioanl Actions, then the
following procedure is followed:
a. Any memebr of the Church may publically suggest that the Church take a
certain Organizational Action.
b. If within three days at least 2/3 of the memebrs of the Church who are
also Active players publically approve, and not a single Priest debunks
it, the Organizational Action is attempted. If all the Priests who are
also Active players publically approve before three days have elapsed,
then Organizational Action is attempted when the public message of the
last Priest to approve is posted.

If Church Policy defines another method for suggestion and approval of
Organizational Actions, then that method must be made known to the
org-Harfer.

------------------------------

End of acka-voting-digest V3 #110
*********************************