Subject: acka-voting-digest V2 #254
From: [email-masked] (acka-voting-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-voting-digest      Friday, January 16 1998      Volume 02 : Number 254

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 03:25:13 -0800 (PST)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 2603

Proposal 2603
Fools Rush In
Slakko (Duncan Richer)

{{All FairyDollars are destroyed.}

Create a new Rule in the Otzma Cards Rule Suite, titled "Otzma Card of
Type Fairy Gold", with the following HAHA-delimited text:

HAHA
This rule defines an Otzma Card type.
FairyDollars are tradeable entities.  n FairyDollars may be represented by
the text F$n.  24 hours after a FairyDollar is created, it is destroyed.
This card may be played only in the public forum.
When this card is played, F$100 is created in the possession of the player
who played the card.  For the purposes of all other rules, F$ are
identical to A$.
Counter-Action:  A total of 150 Dollars (being AckaDollars and
FairyDollars) are transferred from the player who played the Fairy Gold
card to the Treasury.  FairyDollars will be transferred before
AckaDollars.  If the player does not have 150 Dollars, then all eir
Dollars will be transferred to the Treasury.
HAHA

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 03:26:05 -0800 (PST)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 2604

Proposal 2604
Those Pesky Vulcans
Rex Mundi (Gavin Doig)

This is a Modest proposal.

Vulcan changes its name to the following double-quote delimited string,
where n is replaced by the lowest cardinal number such that the name is
unique:
"Rule 1 is repealed. #n"

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 03:27:32 -0800 (PST)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 2605

Proposal 2605
Side Hat
Alfvaen (Aaron Humphrey)

Amend Rule 408, "Tabulator and Count Tabula", as follows:

Add the following text(delimited by YETI)to the end of the second-last
paragraph:

YETI
Count Tabula also has the Duty to conduct any Nominations for Office that
are not the responsibility of any other Officer.
YETI

------------------------------

End of acka-voting-digest V2 #254
*********************************