Subject: acka-voting-digest V2 #198
From: [email-masked] (acka-voting-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-voting-digest      Friday, November 14 1997      Volume 02 : Number 198

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 23:25:47 -0800 (PST)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 2372

Proposal 2372
Against Permanent Immutability
Slakko (Duncan Richer)

Create a new Rule, numbered 2000, and titled "Death to Immutability", with
the following text as delimited by REBELLION:

REBELLION
The last paragraph of Rule 1 has no effect.  If this rule ever has a
number less than 1, then it takes precedence over all other rules,
including rule 1.
REBELLION

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 23:26:08 -0800 (PST)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 2373

Proposal 2373
Immutable My Curvy Butt Version II
Slakko (Duncan Richer)

Renumber Rule 2000 to Rule 0.

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 15:24:52 -0800 (PST)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 2374

Proposal 2374
Campaign Fund Allegations
Slakko (Duncan Richer)

Amend Rule 945 by replacing the sentence

"The President is strongly discouraged from pocketing trinkets given to
him for such a purpose, he should return them if he does not wish to place
them in The Cabinet."

with the sentence

"If a trinket given to the President for such a purpose is not put into
The Cabinet, or returned to the player who originally gave it to the
President, within 7 days, then the President shall be guilty of the Crime
of Misappropriation of Campaign Funds."

[I thought this might be topical.]

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 15:25:19 -0800 (PST)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 2375

Proposal 2375
Bad Night To Sleep In A Eucalyptus Tree
Alfvaen (Aaron Humphrey)

{{[ Trying to get rid of the trinket tax loophole _one_ more time... ]}}

Amend Rule 505, "Treasury And Ackadollars" by appending the following
clause(delimited by ELBERETH):

ELBERETH

VI. Total Wealth:

The Total Wealth of a Player, Undead, or Organization is defined as the
sum of the total number of A it possesses plus the combined values of
all trinkets and Majiks in its possession.

ELBERETH

Amend Rule 510, "Voluntary Debt Prohibited", as follows:

Replace "No player" with "No Player, Undead, or Organization"

Amend Rule 666, "End of Cycle" as follows:

Replace the existing text of section e)

{{[

     * e) If the amount of A$s in circulation plus the value of all
       extant Trinkets and Majiks exceeded the amount in the Treasury at
       the time this winner was declared, the following shall occur: 20%
       (round down) of each Player's A$ balance is transferred to the
       Treasury. The winner shall pay only 10% (round down), however. 20%
       (round down) of each Undead's A$ balance is transferred to the
       Treasury.

]}}

with the following(delimited by ZAZPI):

ZAZPI

     * e) If the amount of A$s in circulation plus the value of all
       extant Trinkets and Majiks exceeded the amount in the Treasury
       at the time this winner was declared, the following shall occur:
       20% (round down) of each Player's Total Wealth is owed to the
       Treasury. The winner shall owe only 10% (round down), however. 20%
       (round down) of each Undead and Organization's Total Wealth is
       owed to the Treasury.

ZAZPI

Amend Rule 261, "Zombie Master", by replacing "10% of their Ackadollars"
with "10% of their Total Wealth", and "the poorest player" with "the player
with the least Total Wealth".

------------------------------

End of acka-voting-digest V2 #198
*********************************