Subject: acka-voting-digest V2 #190
From: [email-masked] (acka-voting-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-voting-digest      Monday, November 3 1997      Volume 02 : Number 190

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 12:17:41 -0800 (PST)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 2347

Proposal 2347
Doubles all Round!
Niccolo Flychuck (Uri Bruck)

This is a Modest Proposal.
Append the following text to section 6 of R1230.2:

"
It is impersmissible for a Swinger to Move the same piece in the same turn
more than once. If a Swinger is permitted to make more than one Move per
turn, then each Move must be with a different piece."

{{[double moves for a single piece make things really complicated,
including allowing Swingers to Capture Kings. Another possible ammendment
would have been an ammendnment to handle King's Capture, but I prefer the
I submitted]}}

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 12:19:19 -0800 (PST)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 2348

Proposal 2348
Just a coupla more moves.
Niccolo Flychuck (Uri Bruck)

This is a Modest Proposal.

Ammend R1230.2 by replacing the text:
"A Swinger whose Weight is non-zero and less than 50, and has five or
fewer on-board pieces may make a Play composed of two Moves followed by
one Placement, or any other single Atomic Play"

With the text:
"A Swinger whose Weight is non-zero and less than 50, and has five or
fewer on-board pieces may make a Play composed of two Moves followed by
one Placement, or one Move followed by two Placements, or any other single
Atomic Play."

------------------------------

End of acka-voting-digest V2 #190
*********************************