Subject: acka-voting-digest V2 #189
From: [email-masked] (acka-voting-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-voting-digest     Saturday, November 1 1997     Volume 02 : Number 189

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 11:33:36 -0800 (PST)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 2345

Proposal 2345
Let's Have Some Effects
Slakko (Duncan Richer)

Append the following double double quote delimited text to Rule 903:
""If a player has already chewed the gumball on a particular day, and
submits a vote on any proposal, then a Bonus Vote will be created in the
possession of that player.  This Vote will then immediately be used on the
proposal just voted on, with the same vote as the player originally used.
If the Bonus Vote cannot be used on the Proposal voted on, then it is
destroyed instead.  For the purposes of Rule 317, the message of the
Gumball chewing player which indicates a vote shall also be a
message to the Tabulator, indicating the player's wish to cast a
Bonus Vote. ""

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 18:27:07 -0800 (PST)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 2346

Proposal 2346
Give Your Coat A Keener Sheen
Alfvaen (Aaron Humphrey)

This is a Modest proposal.

Amend Rule 1044, "Swingpoints", as follows:

Change the current text of section 4.c.

{{[
   
   c. Any set of Swingpoints can be converted into an
   equal number of probability points which are added to the CrIndex of
   an Otzma Card type chosen by the player.

]}}

to the following(delineated by CHESTER):

CHESTER

c. Any set of Swingpoints may be used to offset the cost of purchasing a
PartyChessPiece, by reducing the cost by A$5 for every Swingpoint used,
up to a maximum of (cost-1)/5, rounded down.  [So for an A$15
PartyChessPiece, only two Swingpoints may be used, to reduce the cost to
A$5; for an A$36 PartyChessPiece, seven could be used to reduce it to A$1.]
Any attempt to use more than the maximum number of Swingpoints for this
purpose will result in the loss of the excess Swingpoints, to no added
benefit.

CHESTER

------------------------------

End of acka-voting-digest V2 #189
*********************************