Subject: acka-voting-digest V2 #176
From: [email-masked] (acka-voting-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-voting-digest     Wednesday, October 15 1997     Volume 02 : Number 176

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 10:41:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 2333

Proposal 2333
Monolith
Fortunato (Aaron Keesler)

Create a rule numbered 855, titled "Monolith", and containing the
following text:

	1)  Let the Monolith exist.  It is a common location, and is a
sumptuous 	     building.

	2)  The Monolith is initially a three level structure.  Any player may
add 	     levels to the Monolith by publicly declaring that they are
doing so.
	     No more than two levels may be added per player, per week.  The
	     price of adding a level to the Monolith is A$100 * N, where N is
	     (current number of levels / 3), rounded down.

	3)  Each level of the Monolith must have a name.  The names of the
first 	     three levels of the Monolith are:
		i)   Level One: The Lobby
		ii)  Level Two: The Smoking Lounge
		iii) Level Three: The Trophy Room

	     {{[The Smoking Lounge, in my opinion, would be a good place to 
	        meet and have pudding for everyone.]}}

	     The name must be designated by the creator of the level at the
point
	     at which it is created.  It is a Duty of the Web-Harfer to keep a
list
	     of the name of each level of the Monolith.

	4)  When a player has completed 7 levels of the Monolith, e receives a
	     Boon of the Ancients, and is granted the title of Assistant
Monolith
	     Meister.  This title gives no additional benefits.  When a player
has
	     completed 10 levels of the Monolith, e receives a Bonus Vote, and
	     is granted the title of Monolith Meister.  This title gives no
additional
	     benefits.

------------------------------

End of acka-voting-digest V2 #176
*********************************