Subject: acka-voting-digest V2 #170
From: [email-masked] (acka-voting-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-voting-digest       Monday, October 6 1997       Volume 02 : Number 170

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 00:48:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 2324

Proposal 2324
The Witzard of Otz
Alfvaen (Aaron Humphrey)

Amend various rules in the Otzma Cards Rule Suite(1240.x)as follows:

{{[ Mostly stuff the Spelling Bee wouldn't be able to handle ]}}

In Rule 1240.1, "Definition of Otzma Cards":

In Section III.4., change "values" to "value".
In Section III.6.c., change "the RuneMaker the type" to "the RuneMaker
determines the type", and "Rarae" to "Rare".
In Section III.6.g., change "the the Otzma Cards" to "the Otzma Cards".
Renumber Section III.6. to III.5.

In Section V.4., change "All transaction" to "All transactions".
In Section V.6., change "published" to "announced".
In Section V.11., change "d.An" to "d. An".

{{[ Assign F-designations to existing types of cards ]}}

Append to section 1. of Rule 1240.2, "Otzma Card Type Go Fish", the
sentence "'Go Fish' Otzma Cards have an F-designation of Common."  Also,
rename the Rule to "Otzma Card of type Go Fish".  {{[ Might as well try
to standardize the names while I'm here ]}}

Append to the first paragraph of Rule 1240.3, "Otzma Card Type Map Shard",
the sentence, "'Map Shard' Otzma Cards have an F-designation of Normal."
 {{[ Despite the lack of an instance limit, I don't think these should
necessarily be Common. ]}}  Also, rename the Rule to "Otzma Card of type
Map Shard".

Append to the last paragraph of Rule 1240.4, "Otzma Card of type Summon
Tornado", the sentence "'Summon Tornado' Otzma Cards have an F-designation
of Rare."

Append to the last paragraph of Rule 1240.5, "Otzma Card of type Untouch
Me", the sentence "'Untouch Me' Otzma Cards have an F-designation of
Normal."

Append to the last paragraph of Rule 1240.6, "Otzma Card of type Share my
Expenses", the sentence "'Share My Expenses' Otzma Cards have an
F-designation of Normal."

Append to the last paragraph of Rule 1240.7, "Otzma Card of type Share your
Income", the sentence "'Share Your Income' Otzma Cards have an
F-designation of Normal."

Append to the last paragraph of Rule 1240.8, "Otzma Card of type Swinging
Sale", the sentence "'Swinging Sale' Otzma Cards have an F-designation of
Rare."

Append to the last paragraph of Rule 1240.9, "Otzma Card Type Tactical
Retreat", the sentence "'Tactical Retreat' Otzma Cards have an
F-designation of Normal."  Also, rename the Rule to "Otzma Card of type
Tactical Retreat".

Append to the last paragraph of Rule 1240.10, "Otzma Card Type Paratroop",
the sentence "'Paratroop' Otzma Cards have an F-designation of Normal."
Also, rename the Rule to "Otzma Card of type Paratroop".

Append to the last paragraph of Rule 1240.11, "Otzma Card Type Foul Fowl",
the sentence "'Foul Fowl' Otzma Cards have an F-designation of Normal."
{{[ I'm not sure of this one; maybe Rare would be better, but I don't think
it being Normal will be too unbalancing. ]}}  Also, rename the Rule to
"Otzma Card of type Foul Fowl".

Append to the first paragraph of Rule 1240.12, "Otzma Card of type
Truthseeker", the sentence "'Truthseeker' Otzma Cards have an F-designation
of Normal."  {{[ Same sort of thing as 'Map Shard', IMHO. ]}}

Append to the last paragraph of Rule 1240.13, "Otzma Card Type Fix My
Gadget", the sentence "'Fix My Gadget' Otzma Cards have an F-designation of
Normal."  Also, rename the Rule to "Otzma Card of type Fix My Gadget".

Append to the first paragraph of Rule 1240.14, "Otzma Card of type
Scientist for a Day", the sentence "'Scientist For A Day' Otzma Cards have
an F-designation of Normal."

Append to the first paragraph of Rule 1240.15, "Otzma Card of type Art
Thief", the sentence "'Art Thief' Otzma Cards have an F-designation of
Normal."

Append to the first paragraph of Rule 1240.16, "Otzma Card of type Skeleton
Key", the sentence "'Skeleton Key' Otzma Cards have an F-designation of
Normal."

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 12:33:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 2325

Proposal 2325
Who out there didn't see this coming?
/dev/joe (Joseph DeVincentis)

This is a modest proposal.

Create a new rule, entitled "Got milk?", and numbered 1379,
with the text:

"Pumpkin Patch has a trout in her milk."

{{[ If bt says so... ]}}

------------------------------

End of acka-voting-digest V2 #170
*********************************