Subject: acka-voting-digest V2 #141
From: [email-masked] (acka-voting-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-voting-digest       Sunday, August 31 1997       Volume 02 : Number 141

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 05:40:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 2288

Proposal 2288
Who Was That Maud Person, Anyway?
Alfvaen (Aaron Humphrey)

Amend Rule 505, "Treasury And Ackadollars" by appending the following
clause(delimited by DUAM XNAHT):

DUAM XNAHT

VI. Total Wealth:

The Total Wealth of a Player, Undead, or Organization is defined as the
sum of the total number of A it possesses plus the combined values of
all trinkets and Majiks in its possession.

DUAM XNAHT

Amend Rule 510, "Voluntary Debt Prohibited", as follows:

Replace "No player" with "No Player, Undead, or Organization"

Then, append the following text(delimited by PRIRUTSENIE):

PRIRUTSENIE

Any time an Undead owes money that is greater than the amount of A$ in
its possession, then the following procedure is followed:

   i) If the Undead in question owns no Trinkets, the procedure ends.

   ii) The Undead's Trinket with the largest value is donated to the
       Treasury, and the corresponding number of A$ is added to eir
       total.  If there are multiple Trinkets which each have this
       largest value, then one is selected at random.

   iii) If the Undead now has enough A$ to pay its debt, the procedure
        ends.  Otherwise, return to step i).

PRIRUTSENIE

Amend Rule 666, "End of Cycle" as follows:

Replace the existing text of section e)

{{[

     * e) If the amount of A$s in circulation plus the value of all
       extant Trinkets and Majiks exceeded the amount in the Treasury at
       the time this winner was declared, the following shall occur: 20%
       (round down) of each Player's A$ balance is transferred to the
       Treasury. The winner shall pay only 10% (round down), however. 20%
       (round down) of each Undead's A$ balance is transferred to the
       Treasury.

]}}

with the following(delimited by XIXOXU):

XIXOXU

     * e) If the amount of A$s in circulation plus the value of all
       extant Trinkets and Majiks exceeded the amount in the Treasury
       at the time this winner was declared, the following shall occur:
       20% (round down) of each Player's Total Wealth is owed to the
       Treasury. The winner shall owe only 10% (round down), however. 20%
       (round down) of each Undead and Organization's Total Wealth is
       owed to the Treasury.

XIXOXU

Amend Rule 261, "Zombie Master", by replacing "10% of their Ackadollars"
with "10% of their Total Wealth", and "the poorest player" with "the player
with the least Total Wealth".

------------------------------

End of acka-voting-digest V2 #141
*********************************