Subject: acka-voting-digest V2 #138
From: [email-masked] (acka-voting-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-voting-digest      Thursday, August 28 1997      Volume 02 : Number 138

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 06:23:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 2283

Proposal 2283
Vive la Revolution!
Balsamic Dragon

Proposal Number Whatever:

Vive la Revolution!

There shall be a unique organization known as The Revolution.  Its sole
purpose shall be to attempt to thwart the rise to power of the Vulcan
Party.  Anyone may join the Revolution by publically declaring that they
are doing so, unless they are a member of the Vulcan Party.  All Revolution
members are encouraged to wear tri-cornered hats and post revolutionary
sentiment (i.e., Viva la Revolution!) at the end of their posts..  There
will be a day upon which the Revolution will come.  At this day, which can
only be set by a separate proposal, the Vulcan Party will be the first up
against the wall.

Balsamic Dragon

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 06:23:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 2284

Proposal 2284
Vive la Revolution!
Balsamic Dragon

There shall be a unique organization known as The Revolution.  Its sole
purpose shall be to attempt to thwart the rise to power of the Vulcan
Party.  Anyone may join the Revolution by publically declaring that they
are doing so, unless they are a member of the Vulcan Party.  All Revolution
members are encouraged to wear tri-cornered hats and post revolutionary
sentiment (i.e., Viva la Revolution!) at the end of their posts..  There
will be a day upon which the Revolution will come.  At this day, which can
only be determined by amendment to the ruleset, the Vulcan Party will be
the first up against the wall.

------------------------------

End of acka-voting-digest V2 #138
*********************************