Subject: acka-voting-digest V2 #131
From: [email-masked] (acka-voting-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-voting-digest      Saturday, August 9 1997      Volume 02 : Number 131

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 16:49:42 -0600 (MDT)
From: [email-masked] (Aaron V. Humphrey)
Subject: Acka: Proposal 2276

Proposal 2276
Thinking of Maud you forget everything else.
Alfvaen

Amend Rule 505, "Treasury And Ackadollars" by appending the following
clause(delimited by DUAM XNAHT):

DUAM XNAHT

VI. Total Wealth:

The Total Wealth of a Player, Undead, or Organization is defined as the
sum of the total number of A it possesses plus the combined values of
all trinkets and Majiks in its possession.

DUAM XNAHT

Amend Rule 510, "Voluntary Debt Prohibited", as follows:

Replace "No player" with "No Player, Undead, or Organization"

Then, append the following text(delimited by PRIRUTSENIE):

PRIRUTSENIE

Any time an Undead owes money that is greater than the amount of A$ in
its possession, then the following procedure is followed:

   i) If the Undead in question owns no Trinkets, the procedure ends.

   ii) The Undead's Trinket with the largest value is donated to the
       Treasury, and the corresponding number of A$ is added to eir
       total.  If there are multiple Trinkets which each have this
       largest value, then one is selected at random.

   iii) If the Undead now has enough A$ to pay its debt, the procedure
        ends.  Otherwise, return to step i).

PRIRUTSENIE

Amend Rule 666, "End of Cycle" as follows:

Replace the existing text of section e)

{{[

     * e) If the amount of A$s in circulation plus the value of all
       extant Trinkets and Majiks exceeded the amount in the Treasury at
       the time this winner was declared, the following shall occur: 20%
       (round down) of each Player's A$ balance is transferred to the
       Treasury. The winner shall pay only 10% (round down), however. 20%
       (round down) of each Undead's A$ balance is transferred to the
       Treasury.

]}}

with the following(delimited by XIXOXU):

XIXOXU

     * e) If the amount of A$s in circulation plus the value of all
       extant Trinkets and Majiks exceeded the amount in the Treasury
       at the time this winner was declared, the following shall occur:
       20% (round down) of each Player's Total Wealth is owed to the
       Treasury. The winner shall owe only 10% (round down), however. 20%
       (round down) of each Undead and Organization's Total Wealth is
       owed to the Treasury.

XIXOXU

Amend Rule 261, "Zombie Master", by replacing "10% of their Ackadollars"
with "10% of their Total Wealth", and "the poorest player" with "the player
with the least Total Wealth".

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 16:52:06 -0600 (MDT)
From: [email-masked] (Aaron V. Humphrey)
Subject: Acka: Proposal 2277

Proposal 2277
Share The Harf
Alfvaen

This is a Modest proposal.

Amend Rule 1112, "Let there be Harf!", by replacing the text "the title is
given (or transferred) to the Speaker" with "the title is given (or
transferred) to an active non-vacationing player chosen at random".

{{[ Context: this will change what happens if the Harfmeister leaves the game or
goes "on ice". ]}}

------------------------------

End of acka-voting-digest V2 #131
*******************************