Subject: Ackanomic Voting Digest V2 #91
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Voting Digest)
To: acka-voting-digest

Ackanomic Voting Digest    Wednesday, June 18 1997    Volume 02 : Number 091

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 01:00:50 -0500
From: Acrobot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  Proposal 2120

Proposal 2120
Is he a dot, or is he a speck?
two-star

This is a grandiose proposal.
{{[Well, it *is*.]}}

Create a rule entitled "Superduperconducting Superdupercollider", 
numbered 512, with the text delimited by SQUEEGEE:

SQUEEGEE
1) Particle Definitions:
a) Quark:
Quarks are named, non-tradeable entities that may not be manipulated by 
gadgets, and may not be otherwise manipulated except according to the 
rules. The value of a Quark is 0 A$. [The value will probably only be 
important for the purpose of determining the result of Super-critical 
Berryon Decay]
b) Klepton:
Any Quark or trinket that owns another Quark or trinket is a Klepton.
c) Sub-nuclear Particle, Mason, Berryon:
Any set of Kleptons, such that it is possible to enumurate all members 
of the set by choosing any single Klepton in the set, then repetedly 
choosing a Klepton owned by the last chosen Klepton until all members of 
the set have been chosen, is a Sub-nuclear Particle. A Sub-nuclear 
Particle containing two Kleptons is a Mason; one containing three 
Kleptons is a Berryon. 
d) Critical Berryon Number:
The Critical Berryon Number is a Universal Constant, initially 5. It may 
only be changed by a GOD once per Cycle, and only to an integer between 
2 and 20 inclusive. This takes precedence over "Amung Gods" [wherever 
thats numbered now.] If the Critical Berryon Number is changed, the 
following sentence shall be amended to state the current Critical 
Berryon Number:
The Critical Berryon number is 5.

2) Particle Decay:
The following processes are collectively known as Particle Decay:

a)Large Sub-nuclear Particle Decay
If at any time there is a Sub-nuclear particle containing four or more 
Kleptons, the following shall occur:
i)The Kleptons in that Sub-nuclear particle the names of which are first 
and third alphabetically become a Mason, owning each other.
ii)The remaining Quarks and trinkets that were Kleptons in the original 
Sub-nuclear Particle become a new Sub-nuclear Particle in which each 
becomes the owner of the Quark or trinket with the name which 
immediately follows its name alphabetically, and in which the trinket or 
Quark with the name which is last alphabetically becomes the owner of 
the trinket or Quark with the name which is first alphabetically.

b) Supercritical Berryon Decay
If at any time the number of berryons in existance is equal to or 
greater than the Critical Berryon Number, the following shall occur:
Any entity owned by the Klepton of greatest value which is part of a 
Berryon, (or if more than one such Klepton shares the greatest value, 
the Klepton with a name alphabetically preceding any other 
Klepton-within-a-Berryon-of-greatest-value,) becomes owned by the last 
player to place a trinket in the SDSC. The remaining Quarks and trinkets 
that were Kleptons in the original Berryon become a Mason, owning each 
other.

3) SDSC
The Superduperconducting Superdupercollider (inexplicably abbreviated 
SDSC) is a unique unownable entity, located behind a door in the 
AckaPhysicist's Laboratory with a sign on it with bold words in red ink: 
"Vorsicht! \berd|berhochspannung! Lebensgefahr! Betreten verboten!" The 
door is always left open.

When a named entity is placed in the SDSC, the following shall occur:

a) That entity shall become owned by the Klepton with a name 
alphabetically following that of the trinket, and alphabetically 
preceding the name of any other Klepton with a name which alphabetically 
follows that of the entity placed in the SCDC. If there is no Klepton 
with a name alphabetically following
different

b) Ownership of any entity owned by the Klepton that owns the entity 
placed in the SDSC, excepting the entity placed in the SDSC itself, is 
transfered to the entity placed in the SDSC.

Any player, excepting any GOD, may place a trinket in the SDSC by 
publicly stating that e is hooking the trinket on the superduper rubber 
band and pulling really hard.  No player may, using this method, place a 
trinket in the SDSC which has been in existance for less than 7 days.  
No player may, using this method, place more than one trinket in the 
SDSC in any 7 day period. It is the responsiblity of the player who 
places the trinket in the SDSC to publicly post any changes in the 
ownership of Kleptons resulting from placing the trinket in the SDSC, 
and from any subsequent Particle Decay. The rules may specify other 
circumstances in which entities are placed in the SDSC. If an entity is 
placed in the SDSC, and the rules do not specify a player to publicly 
post all resulting changes in Klepton ownership, it is the duty of the 
AckaPhysicist to do so. [shouldnt happen, but who knows?]

[It is the Authors intention to establish receiving a Quark, 
(preferably through Supercritical Berryon Decay,) as a winning 
condition, but since establishing new winning conditions should not be 
approached lightly, and since we can have a lot of fun with this anyway, 
 the rule to make this new winning condition will be submitted in a 
separate proposal, and every Loophole Surfing Expert shall be consulted 
to ensure that such a winning condition shall not be easily abusable, 
but nevertheless easier to achieve than a Chalice Vault win; if 
receiving a quark is established as a condition for becoming the winner 
of a cycle, this sentence shall delete itself, (to everyones relief.)]
SQUEEGEE

{{[The next bit sets up the primodial Mason]}}
{{Create two quarks, named "Weird Quark", and "Anti-Straight Quark". 
When they are created, they own each other.}}

[One more thing]
Amend rule 506 by inserting the following paragraph after the fourth 
paragraph:

Whenever the Rules specify that a Player should lose a trinket, and do 
not indicate where that trinket should go to, or specify that it should 
be destroyed, it shall be placed in the Superduperconducting 
Superdupercollider instead. It is the responsiblity of the player who 
loses the trinket to publicly post any changes in the ownership of 
Kleptons resulting from the trinket being placed in the SDSC, and from 
any subsequent Particle Decay.

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 01:12:58 -0500
From: Acrobot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  P2063 accepted (Some Other Lame Pun On Contracts)

Proposal 2063
Some Other Lame Pun On Contracts
Alfvaen

Votes cast by active players:  20 / 21 = 95.238095%
Yes:  14    No:  6     Present:  1   ...Proposal accepted.

YES votes:
	You can call me Al
	Bascule
	Atilla the Pun
	Robert Sevin
	breadbox
	Calvin N Hobbes
	fnord
	/dev/joe
	Malenkai
	Mohammed
	Vynd
	Techno
	Alfvaen
	Harf Unity vote

NO votes:
	two-star
	CarsesraC
	Mr. Lunatic Fringe
	mr cwm
	ThinMan
	Guy Fawkes

PRESENT votes:
	Karma

Active players who did not vote:
	Antimatter was here
	Red Barn

Text of accepted proposal:

Proposal 2063
Some Other Lame Pun On Contracts
Alfvaen
Distributed at 23:27:49 on Monday, 9 June 1997

This is a Modest proposal.

Amend Rule 517, "Contracts", as follows:

Replace the sentence "Any player may create a contract by publicly
announcing that e is doing so and providing the text of the contract" with
"Any player may create a contract by publicly announcing that e is doing so
and providing the name and text of the contract."

{{Any contracts for which names were announced when they are created are
now given those names.  Any other contracts are given the name '<player>
Contract #N', where <player> is the name of the player who created the
contract and N is the least positive integer that will create a unique
name for the contract.}}

Replace the sentence "If the signers of the contract all publicly agree
to destroy it, it will be destroyed." with "If the signers of the contract
all publicly agree to destroy it, and it is in the possession of one of
them, then it will be destroyed."

Replace the following paragraph(delimited by JUKKASJARVI):

JUKKASJARVI

Once a player has signed a contract, that player must obey any 
restrictions that that contract places on em; to do otherwise is a 
crime. 

JUKKASJARVI

with the following text(delimited by CHORG):

CHORG

Once a player has signed a contract, that player must obey any 
restrictions that that contract places on em; to do otherwise is a 
crime.  However, a contract that either requires a player to break the
Rules, or to disobey a contract created earlier, is invalid and will be
destroyed.

CHORG

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 01:19:03 -0500
From: Acrobot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  Proposal 2121

Proposal 2121
Atom-Smashing. Okay.
two-star

This is a grandiose proposal.
{{[Well, it *is*.]}}

Create a rule entitled "Superduperconducting Superdupercollider", 
numbered 512, with the text delimited by SQUEEGEE:

SQUEEGEE
1) Particle Definitions:
a) Quark:
Quarks are named, non-tradeable entities that may not be manipulated by 
gadgets, and may not be otherwise manipulated except according to the 
rules. The value of a Quark is 0 A$. [The value will probably only be 
important for the purpose of determining the result of Super-critical 
Berryon Decay]
b) Klepton:
Any Quark or trinket that owns another Quark or trinket is a Klepton.
c) Sub-nuclear Particle, Mason, Berryon:
Any set of Kleptons, such that it is possible to enumurate all members 
of the set by choosing any single Klepton in the set, then repetedly 
choosing a Klepton owned by the last chosen Klepton until all members of 
the set have been chosen, is a Sub-nuclear Particle. A Sub-nuclear 
Particle containing two Kleptons is a Mason; one containing three 
Kleptons is a Berryon. 
d) Critical Berryon Number:
The Critical Berryon Number is a Universal Constant, initially 5. It may 
only be changed by a GOD once per Cycle, and only to an integer between 
2 and 20 inclusive. This takes precedence over "Amung Gods" [wherever 
thats numbered now.] If the Critical Berryon Number is changed, the 
following sentence shall be amended to state the current Critical 
Berryon Number:
The Critical Berryon number is 5.

2) Particle Decay:
The following processes are collectively known as Particle Decay:

a)Large Sub-nuclear Particle Decay
If at any time there is a Sub-nuclear particle containing four or more 
Kleptons, the following shall occur:
i)The Kleptons in that Sub-nuclear particle the names of which are first 
and third alphabetically become a Mason, owning each other.
ii)The remaining Quarks and trinkets that were Kleptons in the original 
Sub-nuclear Particle become a new Sub-nuclear Particle in which each 
becomes the owner of the Quark or trinket with the name which 
immediately follows its name alphabetically, and in which the trinket or 
Quark with the name which is last alphabetically becomes the owner of 
the trinket or Quark with the name which is first alphabetically

b) Supercritical Berryon Decay
If at any time the number of berryons in existance is equal to or 
greater than the Critical Berryon Number, the following shall occur:
Any entity owned by the Klepton of greatest value which is part of a 
Berryon, (or if more than one such Klepton shares the greatest value, 
the Klepton with a name alphabetically preceding any other 
Klepton-within-a-Berryon-of-greatest-value,) becomes owned by the last 
player to place a trinket in the SDSC. The remaining Quarks and trinkets 
that were Kleptons in the original Berryon become a Mason, owning each 
other.

3) SDSC
The Superduperconducting Superdupercollider (inexplicably abbreviated 
SDSC) is a unique unownable entity, located behind a door in the 
AckaPhysicist's Laboratory with a sign on it with bold words in red ink: 
"Vorsicht! \berd|berhochspannung! Lebensgefahr! Betreten verboten!" The 
door is always left open.

When a named entity is placed in the SDSC, the following shall occur:

a) That entity shall become owned by the Klepton with a name 
alphabetically preceding that of the trinket, and alphabetically 
following the name of any other Klepton with a name which alphabetically 
precedes that of the entity placed in the SCDC. If there is no Klepton 
with a name alphabetically preceding that of the entity placed in the 
SDSC, it shall become owned by the Klepton with the name which is 
alphabetically last among Klepton names.

b) Ownership of any entity owned by the Klepton that owns the entity 
placed in the SDSC, excepting the entity placed in the SDSC itself, is 
transfered to the entity placed in the SDSC.

Any player, excepting any GOD, may place a trinket in the SDSC by 
publicly stating that e is hooking the trinket on the superduper rubber 
band and pulling really hard.  No player may, using this method, place a 
trinket in the SDSC which has been in existance for less than 7 days.  
No player may, using this method, place more than one trinket in the 
SDSC in any 7 day period. It is the responsiblity of the player who 
places the trinket in the SDSC to publicly post any changes in the 
ownership of Kleptons resulting from placing the trinket in the SDSC, 
and from any subsequent Particle Decay. The rules may specify other 
circumstances in which entities are placed in the SDSC. If an entity is 
placed in the SDSC, and the rules do not specify a player to publicly 
post all resulting changes in Klepton ownership, it is the duty of the 
AckaPhysicist to do so. [shouldnt happen, but who knows?]

[It is the Authors intention to establish receiving a Quark, 
(preferably through Supercritical Berryon Decay,) as a winning 
condition, but since establishing new winning conditions should not be 
approached lightly, and since we can have a lot of fun with this anyway, 
 the rule to make this new winning condition will be submitted in a 
separate proposal, and every Loophole Surfing Expert shall be consulted 
to ensure that such a winning condition shall not be easily abusable, 
but nevertheless easier to achieve than a Chalice Vault win; if 
receiving a quark is established as a condition for becoming the winner 
of a cycle, this sentence shall delete itself, (to everyones relief.)]
SQUEEGEE

{{[The next bit sets up the primodial Mason]}}
{{Create two quarks, named "Weird Quark", and "Anti-Straight Quark". 
When they are created, they own each other.}}

[One more thing]
Amend rule 506 by inserting the following paragraph after the fourth 
paragraph:

Whenever the Rules specify that a Player should lose a trinket, and do 
not indicate where that trinket should go to, or specify that it should 
be destroyed, it shall be placed in the Superduperconducting 
Superdupercollider instead. It is the responsiblity of the player who 
loses the trinket to publicly post any changes in the ownership of 
Kleptons resulting from the trinket being placed in the SDSC, and from 
any subsequent Particle Decay.

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 02:01:22 -0500
From: Acrobot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  Proposal 2122

Proposal 2122
Quark on Rye
two-star

This is a grandiose proposal.
{{[Well, it *is*.]}}

Create a rule entitled "Superduperconducting Superdupercollider", 
numbered 512, with the text delimited by SQUEEGEE:

SQUEEGEE
1) Particle Definitions:
a) Quark:
Quarks are named, non-tradeable entities that may not be manipulated by 
gadgets, and may not be otherwise manipulated except according to the 
rules. The value of a Quark is 0 A$. [The value will probably only be 
important for the purpose of determining the result of Super-critical 
Berryon Decay]
b) Klepton:
Any Quark or trinket that owns another Quark or trinket is a Klepton.
c) Sub-nuclear Particle, Mason, Berryon:
Any set of Kleptons, such that it is possible to enumurate all members 
of the set by choosing any single Klepton in the set, then repetedly 
choosing a Klepton owned by the last chosen Klepton until all members of 
the set have been chosen, is a Sub-nuclear Particle. A Sub-nuclear 
Particle containing two Kleptons is a Mason; one containing three 
Kleptons is a Berryon. 
d) Critical Berryon Number:
The Critical Berryon Number is a Universal Constant, initially 5. It may 
only be changed by a GOD once per Cycle, and only to an integer between 
2 and 20 inclusive. This takes precedence over "Amung Gods" [wherever 
thats numbered now.] If the Critical Berryon Number is changed, the 
following sentence shall be amended to state the current Critical 
Berryon Number:
The Critical Berryon number is 5.

2) Particle Decay:
The following processes are collectively known as Particle Decay:

a)Large Sub-nuclear Particle Decay
If at any time there is a Sub-nuclear particle containing four or more 
Kleptons, the following shall occur:
i)The Kleptons in that Sub-nuclear particle the names of which are first 
and third alphabetically become a Mason, owning each other.
ii)The remaining Quarks and trinkets that were Kleptons in the original 
Sub-nuclear Particle become a new Sub-nuclear Particle in which each 
becomes the owner of the Quark or trinket with the name which 
immediately follows its name alphabetically, and in which the trinket or 
Quark with the name which is last alphabetically becomes the owner of 
the trinket or Quark with the name which is first alphabetically

b) Supercritical Berryon Decay
If at any time the number of berryons in existance is equal to or 
greater than the Critical Berryon Number, the following shall occur:
Any entity owned by the Klepton of greatest value which is part of a 
Berryon, (or if more than one such Klepton shares the greatest value, 
the Klepton with a name alphabetically preceding any other 
Klepton-within-a-Berryon-of-greatest-value,) becomes owned by the last 
player to place a trinket in the SDSC. The remaining Quarks and trinkets 
that were Kleptons in the original Berryon become a Mason, owning each 
other.

3) SDSC
The Superduperconducting Superdupercollider (inexplicably abbreviated 
SDSC) is a unique unownable entity, located behind a door in the 
AckaPhysicist's Laboratory with a sign on it with bold words in red ink: 
"Vorsicht! \berd|berhochspannung! Lebensgefahr! Betreten verboten!" The 
door is always left open.

When a named entity is placed in the SDSC, the following shall occur:

a) That entity shall become owned by the Klepton with a name 
alphabetically preceding that of the trinket, and alphabetically 
following the name of any other Klepton with a name which alphabetically 
precedes that of the entity placed in the SCDC. If there is no Klepton 
with a name alphabetically preceding that of the entity placed in the 
SDSC, it shall become owned by the Klepton with the name which is 
alphabetically last among Klepton names.

b) Ownership of any entity owned by the Klepton that owns the entity 
placed in the SDSC, excepting the entity placed in the SDSC itself, is 
transfered to the entity placed in the SDSC.

Any player, excepting any GOD, may place a trinket e owns in the SDSC by 
publicly stating that e is hooking the trinket on the superduper rubber 
band and pulling really hard.  No player may, using this method, place a 
trinket in the SDSC which has been in existance for less than 7 days.  
No player may, using this method, place more than one trinket in the 
SDSC in any 7 day period. It is the responsiblity of the player who 
places the trinket in the SDSC to publicly post any changes in the 
ownership of Kleptons resulting from placing the trinket in the SDSC, 
and from any subsequent Particle Decay. The rules may specify other 
circumstances in which entities are placed in the SDSC. If an entity is 
placed in the SDSC, and the rules do not specify a player to publicly 
post all resulting changes in Klepton ownership, it is the duty of the 
AckaPhysicist to do so. [shouldnt happen, but who knows?]

[It is the Authors intention to establish receiving a Quark, 
(preferably through Supercritical Berryon Decay,) as a winning 
condition, but since establishing new winning conditions should not be 
approached lightly, and since we can have a lot of fun with this anyway, 
 the rule to make this new winning condition will be submitted in a 
separate proposal, and every Loophole Surfing Expert shall be consulted 
to ensure that such a winning condition shall not be easily abusable, 
but nevertheless easier to achieve than a Chalice Vault win; if 
receiving a quark is established as a condition for becoming the winner 
of a cycle, this sentence shall delete itself, (to everyones relief.)]
SQUEEGEE

{{[The next bit sets up the primodial Mason]}}
{{Create two quarks, named "Weird Quark", and "Anti-Straight Quark". 
When they are created, they own each other.}}

[One more thing]
Amend rule 506 by inserting the following paragraph after the fourth 
paragraph:

Whenever the Rules specify that a Player should lose a trinket, and do 
not indicate where that trinket should go to, or specify that it should 
be destroyed, it shall be placed in the Superduperconducting 
Superdupercollider instead. It is the responsiblity of the player who 
loses the trinket to publicly post any changes in the ownership of 
Kleptons resulting from the trinket being placed in the SDSC, and from 
any subsequent Particle Decay.

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 11:54:14 -0500
From: Acrobot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  Proposal 2123

Proposal 2123
Fixing the frankenstein monster blueprint loophole
/dev/joe

This is a modest proposal.

{{[ If this had been written correctly to begin with, the Azpiazu blueprint
(if it ever existed) would have been immediately destroyed by section (ii),
for violating "a blueprint must unambiguously describe the behavior of a
type of gadget".  As it is, it gets by because this is only a requirement
when a blueprint is created by this rule, and not a general, continuous
requirement of blueprints. ]}}

Amend rule 594, "Blueprints", by changing

  An attempt to create a new Blueprint fails if its text does not (a) 
  introduce exactly one new type of Gadget, (b) name the new Gadget type, 
  and (c) unambiguously define the behavior of such a Gadget.

to:

  Each Blueprint defines a different type of gadget.  This definition
  consists of naming the type of gadget and unambiguously describing the
  behavior of such a gadget.

and changing section (ii) from:

  (ii) When a Blueprint is judged to be in conflict with one or more
  Rules, the Blueprint is destroyed, as are any extant Gadgets made from
  that Blueprint.

to:

  (ii) When a Blueprint violates or conflicts with one or more Rules, the
  Blueprint is destroyed, as are any extant Gadgets made from that Blueprint.
  An attempt to create a Blueprint which violates or conflicts with one or
  more rules fails; in this case, no processing chips are spent, and the
  Blueprint is not created.

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 12:48:31 -0500
From: Acrobot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  P2064 accepted (The Nameless Horror)

Proposal 2064
The Nameless Horror
Red Barn

Votes cast by active players:  20 / 19 = 105.263158%
Yes:  11    No:  6     Present:  3   ...Proposal accepted.

YES votes:
	Atilla the Pun
	two-star
	Calvin N Hobbes
	CarsesraC
	Mr. Lunatic Fringe
	/dev/joe
	Karma
	ThinMan
	Techno
	Vynd
	Alfvaen

NO votes:
	You can call me Al
	Bascule
	mr cwm
	Malenkai
	Mohammed
	Guy Fawkes

PRESENT votes:
	Robert Sevin
	breadbox
	fnord

Active players who did not vote:
	Antimatter was here
	Red Barn

Text of accepted proposal:

Proposal 2064
The Nameless Horror
Red Barn
Distributed at 10:24:11 on Tuesday, 10 June 1997

  If a nameable object at any time does not have a name, it shall
immediatly take the name "Nameless Thing #X", where X is the lowest
non-negative decimal integer creating a legal name for the object.
  If this would result in multiple objects having the same name, one of
them is randomly chosen and the rest remain nameless. [For an infintesimal
amount of time.]  {{[Should happen sufficiently rarely to not cause much
trouble.]}}
  If this method does not produce a legal name, the object remains
nameless.  [Possible, you know!]

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 12:54:59 -0500
From: Acrobot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  Proposal 2124

Proposal 2124
Unity On The Beach
Alfvaen

This is a Modest proposal.

{{[ This is just so the Harf party doesn't lose any chances of Unity Votes
just because Bascule's on vacation... ]}}

Amend Rule 1009, "Big Tents and Rewarding Party Unity", as follows:

Replace the third paragraph

{{[ At the end of a proposal's voting period, but before votes on that
proposal are counted, if every player member of a given Political Party
voted YES on that proposal, and no member of the Party is also a member of
some other Party, then the Political Party itself shall cast an additional
YES vote on that proposal for every three player members it has. ]}}

with the following(delimited by MARGARITA):

MARGARITA

At the end of a proposal's voting period, but before votes on that
proposal are counted, if every active non-vacationing player member of
a given Political Party voted YES on that proposal, and no member of
the Party is also a member of some other Party, then the Political
Party itself shall cast an additional YES vote on that proposal for
every three active non-vacationing player members it has.

MARGARITA

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 13:46:10 -0500
From: Acrobot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  Proposal 2125

Proposal 2125
Aleph Beth Gimel
Alfvaen

Create a new rule, numbered 349, with text as follows(delineated by ZAYIN):

ZAYIN

Whenever it is desired that the relative alphabetical ordering of two
entity names be determined, the following procedure is followed:

1) The relative alphabetical ordering of the two strings formed by removing
all non-alphabetical characters from the names and putting all alphabetic
alphabetic characters from both names in the same case is considered.

2) If the comparison from 1) does not determine an ordering, then ASCII
collation order is used.

ZAYIN

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 14:25:19 -0500
From: Acrobot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  Proposal 2126

Proposal 2126
Even Though My Weeks Start On Monday
Alfvaen

This is a Modest proposal.

Add the following paragraph(delimited by DIMANCHE) to the end of Rule
380, "Time Zone":

DIMANCHE

When the term "calendar week" is used, it is interpreted to mean a 7-day
period from the beginning of a Sunday to the end of the next Saturday.

DIMANCHE

{{[However much I'd like to begin a calendar week on Monday, which has
always been my custom...]}}

Also, amend Rule 509, "Controlling Interest", to replace the phrase "once a
calendar week, from Sunday through Saturday" with "once a calendar week".

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Voting Digest V2 #91
*************************************