Subject: Ackanomic Voting Digest V2 #90
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Voting Digest)
To: acka-voting-digest

Ackanomic Voting Digest     Tuesday, June 17 1997     Volume 02 : Number 090

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 01:14:01 -0500
From: Acrobot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  Proposal 2117

Proposal 2117
Mathematical Oddities
Robert Sevin

The number 57 shall be considered prime in Ackanomic.

The following numbers (delimited by quotation marks, separated by commas)
are hereby declared to be Auspicious Numbers: "-60,0,5,42,57,196,257,691".

The only valid results from the roll of a zero-sided die are infinity and 1.
In order to determine which result is chosen, a zero-sided die must be
rolled a second time. If the result of the second roll is infinity, than the
result of the original roll is 1. If the result of the second roll is 1,
then the result of the original roll is infinity.

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 09:03:09 -0500
From: Acrobot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  Proposal 2118

Proposal 2118
Foolish is as Foolish Does
You can call me Al

Amend Rule 207.3, replacing the following text:

"
c) The previously submitted and rejected proposal was authored by the player
resubmitting it.
"

with

"
c) Either the player submitting the proposal was the author of the previous
proposal, or the player submitting the proposal gives proper credit to the
original author. If the original author is still a registered player of
Ackanomic, it is considered good form to transfer some of the points gained
through the resubmitted proposal's Foolishness to em.
"

{{[It seemed to me that I'd gone a long time without actually doing
anything, and the recent spate of props resubmitted by Robert Sevin got me
thinking anyway.]}}

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 12:12:18 -0500
From: Acrobot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  Proposal 2119

Proposal 2119
Whammy Oil
Alfvaen

This is a Modest proposal

{{

[This may just be because I've never seen anxious Whamiols since I joined,
but seem a wee bit unbalancing to me...since I don't have one.  :-)]

Modify the Blueprint for the Whamiol as follows:

Change the sentence

"Whenever a new Player enters the game and becomes an active player,
the Whamiol will increase the score of it's owner by fifteen
points(effective the time it is publically knowable the new player is
an active player)."

to

"Whenever a new Player enters the game and becomes an active player,
the Whamiol will increase the score of its owner by a number of points
equal to the lesser of fifteen and the number of days since the Whamiol
last awarded points to its owner(effective the time it is publicly
knowable the new player is an active player)."

}}

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Voting Digest V2 #90
*************************************