Subject: Ackanomic Voting Digest V2 #60
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Voting Digest)
To: acka-voting-digest

Ackanomic Voting Digest     Saturday, May 17 1997     Volume 02 : Number 060

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 07:39:26 -0500
From: Acrobot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  Proposal 2006

Proposal 2006
CV1701 Makes Good
CV1701

If a Proposal is said to be Modest by the author it must contain one of the
following words: "Up" "Down" "On your head" or the current 3 word phrase set
forth by R207.1

If the Modest Proposal is passed without the proper words, the player who
submitted it is given points using this formula:
Let a = Current # of points for an approved proposal.
(a+2)3 / 5 rounded down.

However is the Modest Proposal is passed with the proper phrases the player
who submitted it is given a bounus 3 points for paying attention.

If the player submits a Modest Proposal without the proper phrases and the
proposal fails they are given 5 points for avoiding the complicated
mathmatical formula described above.

However if, with in the past 27 days the person has been deemed silly they
are exempt from this rule if the month contains a blue moon or if the
temperature has droped to -3degreesF ar above 100 degreese F.

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 19:27:25 -0500
From: Acrobot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  Proposal 2007

Proposal 2007
Meanwhile, a thin surfer nuked PCs.
Mohammed

[My reasoning is there are already plenty of awards in the game for
playing well.  Probably too many.  PCs aren't harfy and they are a
royal pain to track.  If acka is getting too bureaucratic it's because
someone has to track all this *stuff* and understandably, nobody wants
to.

The Chalice Win depends on PCs.  I changed it to trinkets for lack of
anything better.  I also considered bonds.. if anyone has a better
idea please don't hesitate to propose it.]

1.  Amend Rule 607 (Winning by Finding the Crystal Chalice)
by changing the paragraph that reads:

The Bronze Key may only be given to a Player possessing one or more
Processing Chips. After seven (7) days the Key shall destroy one
Processing Chip owned by the Player possessing the Bronze Key and
will destroy an additional Processing Chip each week until it is
transferred or all Processing Chips owned by the Player are
destroyed. If at any time the Player possessing the Bronze Key
should have no Processing Chips , the Key shall be immediately
transferred back to the Chartreuse Goose. The owner of the Goose
must then distribute the Key as an initial distribution in
accordance with distribution Rules.

to read:

The Bronze Key may only be given to a Player possessing one or more
Trinkets that were created by other Players.  After seven (7) days the
Key shall transfer one such Trinket from the Player possessing the
Bronze Key to the Player who created the Trinket.  If at any time the
Player possessing the Bronze Key should have no Trinkets that were
created by other Players, the Key shall be immediately transferred
back to the Chartreuse Goose.  The owner of the Goose must then
distribute the Key as an initial distribution in accordance with
distribution Rules.

2.  Rule 935 (Processing Chips) is amended to read:

{{ All existing Processing Chips are destroyed. }}

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Voting Digest V2 #60
*************************************