Subject: Ackanomic Voting Digest V2 #55
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Voting Digest)
To: acka-voting-digest

Ackanomic Voting Digest      Sunday, May 11 1997      Volume 02 : Number 055

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 12:20:13 -0500
From: Acrobot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  Proposal 1976

Proposal 1976
Trinket Name And Description Changes
Alfvaen

An trinket can be renamed and have its description changed by its owner
during its fluidity period(defined below).  The trinket's new name must
satisfy the requirements of R500.1(Entity Names), with the exception
that a trinket that has previously been named cannot become nameless
(though the reverse is possible).  The trinket cannot be given the name of
any other currently or previously existing trinket.  The description may be
changed to any description of a form permitted by any other rules(to which
this rule defers in this manner), except that a non-empty description
cannot be replaced by an empty one.

A trinket's fluidity period begins when it is created, and ends when it
moves from the possession of the player which created it; for trinkets
which are not created by players, their fluidity period is null.

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Voting Digest V2 #55
*************************************