Subject: Ackanomic Voting Digest V2 #53
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Voting Digest)
To: acka-voting-digest

Ackanomic Voting Digest    Tuesday, April 29 1997    Volume 02 : Number 053

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 13:18:54 -0500
From: Acrobot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  Proposal 1975

Proposal 1975
Is the flea always right?
Techno

Techno(Jerome Herrman)

There shall be an entity known as The Titanium Tick. The Titanium Tick is   
very street wise, and the wisdom he imparts is not so profound or worldly   
as Phoebe's, and his wisdom often contradicts Phoebe's wisdom.

The tick shall be randomly found by a player of Ackanomic 3 days after   
the most recent finding of Phoebe.  The player finding the tick must   
publish the ticks wisdom within 3 days of the posting of Phoebe's wisdom,   
but not before.  If Phoebe's wisdom is not posted within the specified   
time that her wisdom should be posted, the finder of the tick shall   
recieve 5 points and not be required to post the ticks wisdom.  If   
Phoebe's wisdom is not posted within the specified time, the tick takes   
this as a failure of Phoebe herself, and not the player she was supposed   
to impart her wisdom upon, and the tick may decide to taunt Phoebe.  The   
player that found the tick, may post this taunting with no concern of   
retaliation, before the 3 days after Phoebe has been found again expire.   

The tick sometimes gets hungry, and needs to eat.  If at anytime the   
holder of the magic potato also finds the tick, the tick will eat the   
magic potato, thus destroying it, unless that player also holds an amber   
banana.  If the player that has the magic potato when e finds the tick   
also has an amber banana, the tick will eat the amber banana instead, as   
he prefers them over the magic potato.

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Voting Digest V2 #53
*************************************