Subject: Ackanomic Voting Digest V2 #37
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Voting Digest)
To: acka-voting-digest

Ackanomic Voting Digest     Sunday, April 13 1997     Volume 02 : Number 037

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 02:15:27 -0500
From: Acrobot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  Proposal 1913

Proposal 1913
Double Double Your Enjoyment
You can call me Al

This is a Modest Proposal. 

[I saw the Evil Twin rule sitting there, and I thought, "Oh that's rich.
Gotta do somethin' with THAT."]

Amend rule 259, adding the following text after the first paragraph.

"
If a player's evil twin goes on Vacation, then the remaining twin is
expected to publicly post mildly derogatory remarks about eir twin's
shameless wasting of time away from the important business of Ackanomia. The
phrase, "My sentiments exactly, you son of a xxxxx" (where xxxxx is some
wild animal or civil servant) must appear in this tirade. Upon returning to
the game, the Vacationing twin should make public statement, containing
either the phrase "That hurts. That REALLY hurts", or "'Tis only a flesh
wound!" If the message contains the former statement, the non-Vacationing
twin should transfer A$10 to the Vacationing twin for damages; if the
latter, then the non-vacationing Twin should transfer A$10 to eir Twin for
promoting the dissemination of bandwidth-wasting gizz, or BWG.

No player may be the Evil Twin of more than one other player. It's not as if
one can bend the laws of biology as easily as cows eat grass...
"

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 15:32:31 -0500
From: Acrobot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  Proposal 1914

Proposal 1914
Haunted Goose Bug
Malenkai

This is a Modest proposal.

- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amend rule 258, "Undead", to replace:

"
This clause takes precedence over any Rule that would otherwise allow
haunted entities to be manipulated.
"

with:

"
This clause takes precedence over any Rule that would otherwise allow
haunted entities to be manipulated, except that it defers to rules 
pertaining to the transferrence of the Chartreuse Goose.
"

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Voting Digest V2 #37
*************************************