Subject: Ackanomic Voting Digest V2 #3
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Voting Digest)
To: acka-voting-digest

Ackanomic Voting Digest    Wednesday, March 5 1997    Volume 02 : Number 003

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 21:45:40 -0600
From: Jason Orendorff <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  Proposal 1777

Proposal 1777
al Lamb in Donkeys Clothing
snowgod

Amend R1213 by changing section C in to read

C. If exactly one player ("A") chose to Grab another player's donkey ("B"),
and if B did not Cover their donkey, then B will lose their donkey and be
removed from the GAL at the start of the following Round, unless player B
is in possesion of the Little Lamb, in which case A willbecome confused and
grab the lamb by mistake and B will remain in possesion of his donkey. (In
this situation, possesion of the Little Lamb will transfer to player A.)
Otherwise, "A" is said to have successfully grabbed "B"'s donkey. If more
than one player attempted to grab "B"'s donkey, none of those attempts is
successful.

{{This amendment shall be enacted upon the current game of Grab-A-Donkey,
if one is in affect}}

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Voting Digest V2 #3
************************************