Subject: acka-research Digest V5 #7
From: [email-masked]
To: acka-research digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 00:00:03 -0400 (EDT)

acka-research Digest	Tuesday, July 11 2000	Volume: 05  Issue: 007

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: "Duncan C. \"Slakko\" Richer" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Quick Question
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 11:58:00 -0400 (EDT)

I was wondering if I could get my hands on a copy of the current ruleset
(or at least a URL) - I'm thinking of setting up a small private nomic,
and I can't find the current ruleset of Fat Acka to show people how silly
things are capable of getting.

Thanks,
Slakko
-- 
Duncan C. "Slakko" Richer -  http://dcr24.quns.cam.ac.uk/
Queens' College Cambridge -  3rd Year Ph.D. (Pure Maths)  - Graph Theory
Is It Not Nifty? - www.sluggy.com - Sluggy Freelance - Worship the Comic

------------------------------

Subject: Re: Quick Question
From: Joseph DeVincentis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 19:18:12 -0400 (EDT)

"Duncan C. \"Slakko\" Richer" wrote:
> 
> I was wondering if I could get my hands on a copy of the current ruleset
> (or at least a URL) - I'm thinking of setting up a small private nomic,
> and I can't find the current ruleset of Fat Acka to show people how silly
> things are capable of getting.

Go to http://www.ackanomic.org/~sten/rules/ for Fat-Acka rules from, oh,
late last year. They haven't changed a lot since then, except for a fair
number of repeals, and you'll prove your point better with the fatter
ruleset anyway. :-)

/dev/joe

------------------------------

End of acka-research Digest V5 #7
*********************************