Subject: acka-research Digest V5 #5
From: [email-masked]
To: acka-research digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 00:00:01 -0400 (EDT)

acka-research Digest	Thursday, June 15 2000	Volume: 05  Issue: 005

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: K 2 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Proposal 4399
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 20:22:19 -0400 (EDT)

> Proposal 4399
> If K 2 doesn't know about A$ we'll reset them

Sure I do! ... um well okay maybe not. I think they were all destroyed
(thus giving em to the treasury in effect) and then there was a proposal (
which may or may not have passed) which gave us all a set amount and
then...

To be honest I haven't been tracking either game state - not enough
activity in either to keep me interested... sigh; I still have fond
memories of the first christmas/new year after I joined - the
breadbox/Thinman (breadman Thinbox?) negatively valued trinket scam; the
beldin's pants auction; huge amounts of bandwagoning and mail; A laptop &
STD line from Gerringong... sigh

K 2

------------------------------

End of acka-research Digest V5 #5
*********************************