Subject: acka-research Digest V4 #153
From: [email-masked]
To: acka-research digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 00:00:04 -0400 (EDT)

acka-research Digest	Sunday, August 22 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 153

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: "Gavin Logan" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: CFJ 727 (FALSE)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 06:40:57 -0400 (EDT)

>> Do the rules allow for air to enter the lungs of human entities?
>
>Actually, the rules require it.  Manipulating an entity by letting it
>asphyxiate would probably be too much.  However, the definition of
>"significant" manipulation according to common wisdom appears to be "would
>have a material impact on the game state".

*phew*, I can stop holding my breath.

fixing...ELK?

------------------------------

From: Michael Slone <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: CFJ 727 (FALSE)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 12:14:14 -0400 (EDT)

> >> Do the rules allow for air to enter the lungs of human entities?

Is that what the nose-sacks are for?

--
Michael (harvel) Slone - UCB#0 - vir.fclib.org/$1/ - 12:11:04 EDT - Sun, 7550 DH
Ha!  You missed one!  Eric Wald is also a player of Ackanomic.  And he'll
ruin your scam for sure!
		-- Emperor Ai! Pedrito!, in agora-discussion

------------------------------

End of acka-research Digest V4 #153
***********************************