Subject: acka-research Digest V4 #134
From: [email-masked]
To: acka-research digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 00:00:05 -0400 (EDT)

acka-research Digest	Thursday, July 29 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 134

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: K 2 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Kontrived Zonnet Presented Just Cause.
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 00:29:59 -0400 (EDT)

JT wrote:
> Regardless, K 2's attempt was neither Petrarchan nor Elizabethan.  Thus it
> failed to find the treasure whereas two-stars attempt succeeded.
> 

From my (albeit rather brief) research into sonnets, the rhyming scheme
seemed to be the most flexible part of that branch of poetry known as
"sonnet". I wasn't in a poetry mood at the time so I decided just to get
it over with quickly and broke which ever of the forms I had been using.
oh well.

K 2

------------------------------

End of acka-research Digest V4 #134
***********************************