Subject: acka-research Digest V4 #110
From: [email-masked]
To: acka-research digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 00:00:03 -400 (EDT)

acka-research Digest	Saturday, June 26 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 110

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: "Gavin M. Doig" <[email-masked]>
Subject: acka: Summary
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 22:05:00 -0400 (EDT)

Well, it seems I'm the Summarizer (sic), so... anyone care to help me
make the summary? If anyone wants to write a summary of a particular
area of the rule with which they feel particularly familiar, that
would be good.

Rev. BLMP. 

------------------------------

From: "Gavin M. Doig" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: acka: Summary
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 22:07:54 -0400 (EDT)

BLMP wrote:

>area of the rule

A plural was, of course, intended here.

BLMPs.

------------------------------

End of acka-research Digest V4 #110
***********************************