Subject: acka-research Digest V4 #89
From: [email-masked]
To: acka-research digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 00:00 EDT

acka-research Digest	Thursday, May 27 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 089

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Tom Walmsley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Proposal 4164 accepted
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 15:48:26 -0400 (EDT)

[email-masked] wrote:

>  {{[For those who missed his sig, Tom Walmsley was on "popular" quiz show
>  Fifteen to One (or at least a variant thereof) in the UK on May 7th. And he
>  didn't make too much of a fool of himself. In fact, his team won.]}}

</slumber>'Ere. That's not true!! I did so make a fool of myself and
won't have anyone saying otherwise!

Laa Laa.

-- 
Tom "Garbed in Gingham" Walmsley. mailto:[email-masked]  ICQ: 2925739
http://website.lineone.net/~t.walmsley/index.html |Afpevil-twin to Nobby
"Very few cartoons are broadcast live, Homer.     |Afpiancé to Tigger
It's a terrible strain on the animators' wrists." |and to Dell.

------------------------------

From: "Gavin Logan" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Proposal 4169
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 15:49:24 -0400 (EDT)

>Actually, I think I am.  But it's still Harfy.
>
>-Herbert
>
>O'Toole's Corollary: Murphy was an optimist.

A quick check through the archives confirms that with the passage of
proposal 4149, rice became Harfmeister. The confusion I was suffering from
was due to that proposal's results being misreported by the bot.

Oh and I think that your innocent comment above actually *has* a game
effect.

King Felix

p.s. See, that was all speakerlike wasn't it? I did research and everything.

------------------------------

End of acka-research Digest V4 #89
**********************************