Subject: acka-research-digest V3 #244
From: [email-masked] (acka-research-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-research-digest     Monday, October 19 1998     Volume 03 : Number 244

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 20:05:27 -0400 (EDT)
From: K 2 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Treasure

For those of you that are actively searching for this treasure, I just
thought that I'd remind you that it is necessary for you to tell me when
and who you complete a step...

I've seen some messages from players who have signed the contract that
could be used to complete step two, so I just thought I'd remind em...

While I'm here anyone who hasn't signed, the contract can be signed at
any time, the minimum three day length of each step means it not too
late....

K 2

------------------------------

End of acka-research-digest V3 #244
***********************************