Subject: acka-research-digest V3 #201
From: [email-masked] (acka-research-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-research-digest     Thursday, August 27 1998     Volume 03 : Number 201

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 03:37:39 -0400 (EDT)
From: Bernard El-Hagin <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Offices: Bad Rhyme

On Wed, 26 Aug 1998, K2 wrote:

> I accordance with my election promises I am setting the following player's
> houses on fire:
> Rig R. Mortis

I urinate viciously on my house in a ridiculous attempt at
extinguishing it, thinking all the while, "Why is this happening to
me?" and not finding a good reason.

Why *is* this happening to me, MTM? 

Cheers,
Rig R. Mortis

"Santa Claus doesn't believe in you, either."

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 10:09:14 -0400 (EDT)
From: Bernard El-Hagin <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Proposal 3457 accepted

On Thu, 27 Aug 1998, nomicbot wrote:

> Results of Proposal 3457
> 
> 17/24 votes: Quorum achieved
> 16/19 YES votes: Proposal accepted
> 
>     YES:
> Rig R. Mortis

Hey man, I am a Warrior, you hear me, W-A-R-R-I-O-R! Get with it
little nomicbot-dude. :)

Ok, I'll be serious. Do I go somewhere to make this Warrior business
official? Or do I just wait (ho hum)?

Cheers,
Rig R. Mortis

"Santa Claus doesn't believe in you, either."

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 10:21:36 -0400 (EDT)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Proposal 3457 accepted

>> Results of Proposal 3457
>> 
>> 17/24 votes: Quorum achieved
>> 16/19 YES votes: Proposal accepted
>> 
>>     YES:
>> Rig R. Mortis
> 
> Hey man, I am a Warrior, you hear me, W-A-R-R-I-O-R! Get with it
> little nomicbot-dude. :)
> 
> Ok, I'll be serious. Do I go somewhere to make this Warrior business
> official? Or do I just wait (ho hum)?

Caste membership has no bearing on the voting results, so there is no
reason for me to include that information in my reports. (Particularly
since I would have to start tracking it.) My voting reports only
indicate memberships in political parties. (If I listed every
organization every voting player belonged to, the report would
probably be twice as long.)

Your membership in the Warrior caste is wholly official, as far as I
know. I believe that information is currently being listed on the
player/entity web page.

breadbox

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 11:56:53 -0400 (EDT)
From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Proposal 3457 accepted

On Thu, 27 Aug 1998, Bernard El-Hagin wrote:
>>     YES:
>> Rig R. Mortis
>
>Hey man, I am a Warrior, you hear me, W-A-R-R-I-O-R! Get with it
>little nomicbot-dude. :)

Being a warrior has nothing to do with nomic-bot results.  K 2's page
is the one that should track it.  If he hasn't acknowledged it on his page
yet, you should talk to him.

- --JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

End of acka-research-digest V3 #201
***********************************