Subject: acka-research-digest V3 #142
From: [email-masked] (acka-research-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-research-digest       Sunday, June 28 1998       Volume 03 : Number 142

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 00:05:56 -0400 (EDT)
From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: breadbox

Brian Raiter was listed in the Seattle phone book, so I dropped a line and
left a message on his machine.  If he hasn't given me a call back by
tomorrow night, I will try to give a call to speakeasy cafe which is where
muppetlabs.com is hosted in hopes they might have some knowledge of
him/his whereabouts.

- --JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 07:45:32 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Tom Walmsley" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: breadbox

> 	Much as I hate to be the one to say it, I think breadbox's absence
> has reached the point of a serious problem.  It's been almost a week now.
> If anyone knows of anyway to contact him other than e-mail, I think they
> should try it, and if people are interested in taking some of his
> positions, they should say so.  breadbox has done a great job at them, but
> it's getting to be a problem...

breadbox's offices are:

Tabulator
Spelling Exchequer
Rule Harfer
Promoter
Postmaster
Poet Laureate
Justice
Historian

of these I would be interested in Historian and would be willing to do either
Tabulator and Promoter or Rule Harfer over the Summer when I'm not at school.
Having done what equated to tabulator and rule harfer in .Nomic before it
died I can verify that these jobs are a lot of work. The only other important
one of these (IMHO) is postmaster. The only problem with me doing these jobs
is that I'm going to be on vacation for two weeks starting this Saturday.
From then until September though, I'm pretty much free.

MTM.

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 12:16:48 -0400 (EDT)
From: K2 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Happy Swingpoints

Moo!

At 29/06/1998  9:55:09 I shall be cured :)

Quack Quack?

John Frederic Mc Coy wrote:

> Just how much longer do we have to listen to this infernal Mooing?
>
>                                   - Vynd
>
> [email-masked]

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 15:41:54 -0400 (EDT)
From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: breadbox

On Sun, 28 Jun 1998, Tom Walmsley wrote:
>> 	Much as I hate to be the one to say it, I think breadbox's absence
>> has reached the point of a serious problem.  It's been almost a week now.
>> If anyone knows of anyway to contact him other than e-mail, I think they
>> should try it, and if people are interested in taking some of his
>> positions, they should say so.  breadbox has done a great job at them, but
>> it's getting to be a problem...
>
>breadbox's offices are:
>
>Tabulator
>Spelling Exchequer
>Rule Harfer
>Promoter
>Postmaster
>Poet Laureate
>Justice
>Historian

I would also be interested in the tabulator/promotor/rule harfer offices,
and can also (if needed) do the postmaster position.

- --JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

End of acka-research-digest V3 #142
***********************************