Subject: acka-research-digest V3 #138
From: [email-masked] (acka-research-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-research-digest     Wednesday, June 24 1998     Volume 03 : Number 138

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 08:22:09 -0400 (EDT)
From: K2 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Stuff

I've decided to create a new entity.... which I'm going to call the
"Silver Moon". Every now and then I'll award one of these to a player
who has created a deserving piece of Art. I have arbitrarily awarded
seven of these retroactively from when I would have liked to have
thought of the idea, and posted them at
http://home.connexus.net.au/~kii/moon/moon.html acceptance speeches have
been dutifully composed and runners-up selected as well. Since I put the
contemptible ;) breadbox in gaol at the time I gave em eir first Silver
Moon (#3), I haven't given em an acceptance speech (and I can't quite
bring myself to have em mention the award any time in the following
three months :/

While I'm here I will just mention (for those of you who haven't
encountered it yet) I have moved all of the pages I maintain, since the
single directory I had been using was rather cluttered specifically:

The Player entity page:
http://home.connexus.net.au/~kii/finance/pe.html
The undead page:
http://home.connexus.net.au/~kii/finance/undead.html
The Entity Transfer Log:
http://home.connexus.net.au/~kii/finance/log.html
Just for fun ;)
http://home.connexus.net.au/~kii/finance/compost.html

Name Links have been included roughly speaking:
i) remove all non alphanumeric characters
ii) replace spaces with _ --- yes I know... don't be pedantic ;)
iii) if your name is IdiotBoy, misspell it IbiotBoy
iv) capitalization _may_ be important ?
v) e.g. pe.html#K_2 or pe.html#devjoe or pe.html#IbiotBoy

this should work for players but I haven't worked out a neat linking
scheme for the orgs...

Yes I know the trinket links _still_ point to rufus and not JT...
http://home.connexus.net.au/~kii/treasure/treasure.htm
http://home.connexus.net.au/~kii/treasure/found.htm

Falling behind here as well.... RL should be banned :)
http://home.connexus.net.au/~kii/org/parties.html
http://home.connexus.net.au/~kii/org/miscorgs.html
http://home.connexus.net.au/~kii/org/churches.html

Pls let me know of any errors...

Next month I shall move em all to a random location and not tell anyone
:)

K 2
If you're not voting for K 2 you're voting for one of the other
candidates or abstaining.
- --breadbox 1997?

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 10:57:09 -0400 (EDT)
From: Matt Miller <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Stuff

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998, K2 wrote:

<SNIP>

> Name Links have been included roughly speaking:
> i) remove all non alphanumeric characters
> ii) replace spaces with _ --- yes I know... don't be pedantic ;)
> iii) if your name is IdiotBoy, misspell it IbiotBoy
> iv) capitalization _may_ be important ?
> v) e.g. pe.html#K_2 or pe.html#devjoe or pe.html#IbiotBoy
> 

<SNIP>

> Pls let me know of any errors...
> 

Heh, none noted.

IB

------------------------------

End of acka-research-digest V3 #138
***********************************