Subject: acka-research-digest V3 #122
From: [email-masked] (acka-research-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-research-digest       Friday, June 5 1998       Volume 03 : Number 122

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 05:26:04 -0400 (EDT)
From: [email-masked] (L'homme a tete de choux)
Subject: Acka: to Hubert or not to Hubert...

**two-star:
>I'm not entirely certain that it did. The message wherein Hubert
>requested the name change was apparently not public. (At least I didn't
>get it.)

I don't think I got it either, which suggests that it was sent out that time
when muppetlabs was down and those of us on the digest never received it --
precedent therefore suggests that it was *NOT* a public message (ie for the
same reason as there wasn't a holiday)

Pandora

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 05:54:49 -0400 (EDT)
From: Eric Plumb <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Auction that entity!

On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, Joseph W. DeVincentis wrote:

> Incidentally, saaremaa and Rex Mundi may still be eligible, unless I've
> missed the message from them containing the word.  Karma and Tom Kitten

Rex Mundi isn't; e called at least one BPH on me back when I was still the
Unmentionable.

> currently exist.  Maybe we can get MTM or Jenny to support the deal by
> letting one of them find treasure 208.

I'm all for this, as long as Jenny is me.  The word is out, the gig is up,
they've finally found me.  But whence Jenny?

In any case, I'd just like to say "Hubert," if I haven't already.

- - 867-5309

Keep honking. I'm reloading.

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 12:49:29 -0400 (EDT)
From: David Scheidt <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Auction that entity!

On Fri, 5 Jun 1998, Eric Plumb wrote:

> I'm all for this, as long as Jenny is me.  The word is out, the gig is up,
> they've finally found me.  But whence Jenny?

As I recall, the name of the song is 867-5309 (Jenny).  I might be wrong
about this.  I would ask the local 80s pop guru, but he is incommunicondo
in Argentina.

rufus

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 18:51:00 -0400 (EDT)
From: Jonathan David Amery <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: to Hubert or not to Hubert...

On Fri, 5 Jun 1998, L'homme a tete de choux wrote:

> **two-star:
> >I'm not entirely certain that it did. The message wherein Hubert
> >requested the name change was apparently not public. (At least I didn't
> >get it.)
> 
> I don't think I got it either, which suggests that it was sent out that time
> when muppetlabs was down and those of us on the digest never received it --
> precedent therefore suggests that it was *NOT* a public message (ie for the
> same reason as there wasn't a holiday)
> 
 No - it was after that.

 Wild Card.

------------------------------

End of acka-research-digest V3 #122
***********************************