Subject: acka-research-digest V2 #210
From: [email-masked] (acka-research-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-research-digest     Sunday, December 28 1997     Volume 02 : Number 210

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 02:09:23 -0600 (CST)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Proposal 2550

> Proposal 2550
> Amend Rule 1250.16, "Viruses", as follows:
> 
> In Section 1., "Getting Started", after "The randomly chosen squares
> are initially filled by clean cells (not infected by a virus), marked by
> '@'", insert "except that for each of the starting players, one such
> cell, selected at random, is infected with eir virus".

At least this may reduce the incidence of two players trying to make
the same moves.  The idea of making a glider after 1 round was too
tempting. :-)

/dev/joe

------------------------------

End of acka-research-digest V2 #210
***********************************