Subject: acka-research-digest V2 #170
From: [email-masked] (acka-research-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-research-digest    Saturday, November 8 1997    Volume 02 : Number 170

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 22:31:54 +0000 ()
From: Duncan Richer <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Proposal 2345 rejected

On Sat, 8 Nov 1997, Brian Raiter wrote:

> Results of Proposal 2345
> 
> 12/16 votes: Quorum achieved
> 4/10 YES votes: Proposal rejected

<ANGRY-RANDOM-NATIONALITY-RANT>
Well, thanks a lot.  First thing I do is to try and liven the game up,
bring some of the colour into play a bit more, and what happens?  It gets
voted down.  I dunno, I slave over a hot CRT, and what thanks do I get?
Honestly, it looks like a bleeding conspiracy from where I sit.  You just
let the newbies walk in, fool them into thinking they're acquainted with
the rules, and when they least expect it you sock them with penalty points
when they're not wanted.  I never thought I'd get sent negative just for
trying to introduce a little more fun into this game - you're all just a
bunch of humbugs.

</ANGRY-RANDOM-NATIONALITY-RANT>

:-) {Can I have my points back for the rejection with prime interest
please?}

Yours,
Slakko 
- --
Duncan C. Richer -- aka Slakko the Lost Warner Brother -- Now Really Lost!
Queens' College  -- PhD, Pure Maths, Graph Theory --  Cambridge University
"Equipment malfunction." "Well, whack it." -- Obscure P&TB Quote
CUSFS, CUSTS, CURS, CUANZSS, Archimedeans, CUDipSoc, how do I study?

------------------------------

End of acka-research-digest V2 #170
***********************************