Subject: acka-research-digest V2 #164
From: [email-masked] (acka-research-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-research-digest     Tuesday, October 21 1997     Volume 02 : Number 164

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 09:14:37 -0400 (EDT)
From: "A.K.A. TheWiz" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Bad Player

> But it also avoids such problems as simultaneous appeals, before any of the
> appealers could have seen the others.  /dev/joe is to be praised for his
> tightening of the Rules in this matter.  In celebration of this stirring
> accomplishment, I am raising Red Barn's score by 2 points.

  Hear, hear!

___Dan_Knapp____The_Mauve_Baron______________________Beep Blip Bonk_______
<[email-masked]><[email-masked]> http://users.bergen.org/~dankna
Visit ftp://ftp.gmd.de/if-archive/ and find out about text adventures!
Great minds think differently.

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 15:58:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Proposal 2331 accepted

The results on Proposal 2331 are rather interesting. So the aliens are
now gone, but they stuck around much longer than anyone expected.

Proposal 1996 was the previous kill-the-aliens proposal, which failed
resoundingly. This was was a bit close, although it still would have
(just) passed without the Bonus Votes.

The end of another era....

breadbox

------------------------------

End of acka-research-digest V2 #164
***********************************