Subject: acka-research-digest V2 #162
From: [email-masked] (acka-research-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-research-digest    Saturday, October 18 1997    Volume 02 : Number 162

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 14:25:59 -0400 (EDT)
From: "A.K.A. TheWiz" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Proposal 2336

> Replace the text "If it is ever the case that there are three (or more)
> players who consecutively found Phoebe's matchbox, but failed to post her
> wisdom," with "If it is ever the case that the most recent three (or more)
> players who found Phoebe's matchbox have all failed to post her wisdom,"

  You forgot to say "... on the time that they most recently found it".

___Dan_Knapp____The_Mauve_Baron______________________Beep Blip Bonk_______
<[email-masked]><[email-masked]> http://users.bergen.org/~dankna
Visit rec.games.video.classic and find out about Pac-Man's contemporaries!
Did you hear that 37% of all people with longer life spans live longer?

------------------------------

End of acka-research-digest V2 #162
***********************************