Subject: acka-research-digest V2 #153
From: [email-masked] (acka-research-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-research-digest    Monday, September 22 1997    Volume 02 : Number 153

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 12:26:11 -0400
From: "Vivian Norwood" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Proposal 2304 accepted

> > BTW, nobody has sent in a solution for the acrostic puzzle yet.
> > This means either that I made it hard enough this time, or everybody
> > is ignoring it.  I won't know which until somebody solves it and
> > lets me know how long they spent on it.
> 

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 14:48:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Proposal 2307 rejected

Since proposals 2306 and 2307 failed, we only have a single thread
split, created by proposal 2304 and dependent upon the outcome of CFJ
465.

CFJ 461 is also still out there, of course, but its presence does not
create a thread split. (Paradox Wins rarely do, in fact.)

breadbox

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 18:04:39 -0400
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Proposal 2307 rejected

> CFJ 461 is also still out there, of course, but its presence does not
> create a thread split. (Paradox Wins rarely do, in fact.)

More like a thread hairball :)

Malenkai
life is an over-simplification of CFJ 461

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 15:16:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Proposal 2307 rejected

>> CFJ 461 is also still out there, of course, but its presence does not
>> create a thread split. (Paradox Wins rarely do, in fact.)
> 
> More like a thread hairball :)

Um, yeah. Actually, when I wrote that, I had forgotten about some of
the messes surrounding Paradox Win CFJs of the form "Ackanomic play
cannot continue." Usually, though, Paradox Win CFJs seem to pinpoint
situations that have yet to come up in play.

breadbox

------------------------------

End of acka-research-digest V2 #153
***********************************