Subject: acka-research-digest V2 #145
From: [email-masked] (acka-research-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-research-digest   Thursday, September 11 1997   Volume 02 : Number 145

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 13:04:10 -0400 (EDT)
From: "A.K.A. TheWiz" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Proposal 2290 accepted

>>      Once the Round Earth Restoration Society has raised 15,000 A$, a
>> large machine shall be
>>      built, and the southern fragment severed from the earth, and causing
>> the text in R1319

  This was a typo which I just noticed.  Um, I guess the southern fragment
gets severed now...

____________________________________________________________________________
|The Mauve Baron|  Beep  [email-masked] * http://www.bergen.org/~dankna|
|---------------|  Blip  |-------------------------------------------------|
|   Dan Knapp   |  Bonk  |     This notice copyright (C)1997 Dan Knapp     |
- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------

End of acka-research-digest V2 #145
***********************************