Subject: acka-research-digest V2 #143
From: [email-masked] (acka-research-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-research-digest     Monday, September 8 1997     Volume 02 : Number 143

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 08 Sep 1997 14:32:09 -0500
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Acka: CFJ 458 (Archie Leach)

	Can I render two judgements?

	IOW, I'm having a problem with this whole threadedness business
(who isn't?).  The text of CFJ 458 in not clear in which thread or
threads this CFJ was submitted.

	This makes a difference because Vulcan's final act may or may not
have been completed before this CFJ was called.  A judgement must be in
accordance with the Rules at the time the CFJ was submitted (effectively
suspending gameplay), and I'm coming to the conculsion that different
verdicts are called for depending on the completion Vulcan's final act.
(Note that this only applies in threads that Vulcan exists, attempted the
action, and further in threads where GF's CFJ applies).

	What then, is the state of Rule 719 at 6 Sept 1997 at 00:02:18
(did Vulcan complete and enact its abdication at this time)?  Further, in
which threads is this CFJ submitted?

	I ask for any supporting documentation to be provided with any
answers to the above.

- -- 
Archie Leach <[email-masked]>
PGP Fingerprint: 
             BC AB 28 19 A6 A4 FF 5B  CA 4D B4 03 3A A7 F4 5C

------------------------------

End of acka-research-digest V2 #143
***********************************