Subject: acka-research-digest V2 #132
From: [email-masked] (acka-research-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-research-digest      Sunday, August 24 1997      Volume 02 : Number 132

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 21:06:40 -0400
From: Dan Knapp (A.K.A. TheWiz) <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re:Acka: Proposal 2281

...
> catchphrase was objected to changes or eliminates it voluntarily before
> two players agree with the objection, then the objection will be canceled.
> A player whose catchphrase is elminiated due to objection may not announce a
> new unofficial catchphrase until a proposal, written by him and containing
> the unofficial catchphrase of another player, passes.

  ... so it's more than just a meaningless thing.  I like.

____________________________________________________________________________
|The Mauve Baron|  Beep  [email-masked] * http://www.bergen.org/~dankna|
|---------------|  Blip  |-------------------------------------------------|
|   Dan Knapp   |  Bonk  |     This notice copyright (C)1997 Dan Knapp     |
- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 20:34:29 -0600 (MDT)
From: [email-masked] (Aaron V. Humphrey)
Subject: Re: Acka: Proposal 2281

So, since breadbox is Hosed, does posting a non-poetic Proposal cause him a
penalty?  Since the blueprint says "all public messages by them _should_
contain nothing but poetry", and dictates an A$79 penalty to occur
"[w]henever a Hosed player _authors_ a public message that contains
something other than this", I'd suspect not, by the same reasoning that
disallowed me from calling a witchhunt on Chaos when he distributed a
Proposal containing certain speculations on the shape of the Earth.  But if
not, I should penalize him...

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/alfvaen/ )
Current Album--Fleetwood Mac:Rumours
Current Book--David Brin:Infinity's Shore
If the subway stops there, then it's a subway station!

------------------------------

End of acka-research-digest V2 #132
***********************************