Subject: acka-research-digest V2 #131
From: [email-masked] (acka-research-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-research-digest     Saturday, August 23 1997     Volume 02 : Number 131

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 07:07:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: [no subject]

> #vote 2279 y

Well, this is one way to "send your votes to the Tabulator".

I should probably take a moment to explain that the acka-voting
mailing list is meant to be used only by the Promoter and the
Tabulator, to send out their reports. The point is to allow the
non-voting players to avoid some of the email flood. Generally the
other players should have no need to post to acka-voting.

Of course, this was a valid vote, since it was sent to me, the
Tabulator, amother other people. But normally, your votes go to
[email-masked].

That address again is [email-masked]! Vote now! Programs are
standing by! Not to mention a tired hacker! [email-masked]!
Once again, [email-masked]!

breadbox

------------------------------

End of acka-research-digest V2 #131
***********************************