Subject: acka-research-digest V2 #130
From: [email-masked] (acka-research-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-research-digest    Wednesday, August 20 1997    Volume 02 : Number 130

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 18:20:23 -0400
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: VirusesZ

[about viruses]

> Shouldn't this discussion take place in the acka-games mailing list 
> instead?

Shouldn't the Linux, editor, word processor discussion take place
on a newsgroup somewhere ;-)

Malenkai

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 19:18:28 -0600 (MDT)
From: [email-masked] (Aaron V. Humphrey)
Subject: Re: Acka: VirusesZ

> > Shouldn't this discussion take place in the acka-games mailing list 
> > instead?

> Shouldn't the Linux, editor, word processor discussion take place
> on a newsgroup somewhere ;-)

That reminds me, I should try to come up with that essay on BWG that I've
been thinking about.  The Big White Gazette has been remiss in its
publishing schedule this month, though of course understandably.

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/alfvaen/ )
Current Album--No Doubt:Tragic Kingdom
Current Book--Isaac Asimov:Life And Energy
I'm Popeye the Sailor Borg.  Youse will be askimilgrated.

------------------------------

End of acka-research-digest V2 #130
***********************************