Subject: acka-research-digest V2 #125
From: [email-masked] (acka-research-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-research-digest      Friday, August 1 1997      Volume 02 : Number 125

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 19:50:11 -0400
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka:  Proposal 2263

> Proposal 2263
> Checks & Balances

> This rule cannot be amended except through a Proposal submitted by a
> player and distributed by the Promoter.  In particular, it cannot be
> amended as the result of a Senate Resolution, even through the use of
> self-deleting text.  This takes precedence over other rules which may
> otherwise be considered to specify ways to amend this rule.

If anyone is interested, the same abuses are available to this version
as with the original version.  Of course, they're available if you're
not interested too :)

Malenkai

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 19:55:37 -0600 (MDT)
From: [email-masked] (Aaron V. Humphrey)
Subject: Re: Acka:  Proposal 2263

> > Proposal 2263
> > Checks & Balances
> 
> > This rule cannot be amended except through a Proposal submitted by a
> > player and distributed by the Promoter.  In particular, it cannot be
> > amended as the result of a Senate Resolution, even through the use of
> > self-deleting text.  This takes precedence over other rules which may
> > otherwise be considered to specify ways to amend this rule.
> 
> If anyone is interested, the same abuses are available to this version
> as with the original version.  Of course, they're available if you're
> not interested too :)

Okay then, I suggest voting for "Blinding Big Brother" instead.  The
Rebellion is not giving up the fight!

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/alfvaen/ )
Current Song--Sheryl Crow:Run, Baby, Run
Current Book--Dan Simmons:The Fall of Hyperion
All hope abandon, ye who enter messages here.

------------------------------

End of acka-research-digest V2 #125
*********************************