Subject: Ackanomic Research Digest V2 #122
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Research Digest)
To: acka-research-digest

Ackanomic Research Digest    Sunday, July 27 1997    Volume 02 : Number 122

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 19:07:29 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <devjoe>
Subject: Re: Acka:  P2243 rejected (If It Ain't Broke...)

> Proposal 2243
> If It Ain't Broke...
> Alfvaen

This proposal was retracted.

/dev/joe

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 18:37:47 -0600 (MDT)
From: [email-masked] (Aaron V. Humphrey)
Subject: Re: Acka:  P2243 rejected (If It Ain't Broke...)

> > Proposal 2243
> > If It Ain't Broke...
> > Alfvaen

> This proposal was retracted.

It was indeed; I haven't scored it.  :-)  I didn't know if an email
retraction to Acrobot would be accepted, since my From: line has been hard
to get under control.  (I think I got it now, though.)  And I did leave it
until the last minute, foolishly thinking that the whole issue might be
resolved(in my favour, no less...:-)before the proposal came to term.
Silly me; it would probably have been appealed, too, even if the
misunderstanding with ThinMan's vacation hadn't delayed it.

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/alfvaen/ )
Current Album--Roxy Music:Stranded
Current Book--Joel Rosenberg:The Silver Stone
I never buy music on impulse.  Only on warp.

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Research Digest V2 #122
****************************************