Subject: Ackanomic Research Digest V2 #106
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Research Digest)
To: acka-research-digest

Ackanomic Research Digest     Monday, July 7 1997     Volume 02 : Number 106

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 20:53:07 -0900
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka:  P2170 accepted (Sovereignty) 

>The wording was intentional, but no scam was intended.  It seemed fun
>at the time.  I actually think it works, despite the apparent recursion.
>
>Malenkai

As a proud ex-member of munchkin haven, I'm sorry to say that I voted
against this proposal.  Don't ask me what I was thinking, it wasn't my
intent to vote in opposition.  I think it is fun, and I believe the
recursion works.

Mr. Fringe

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Research Digest V2 #106
****************************************