Subject: Ackanomic Research Digest V2 #82
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Research Digest)
To: acka-research-digest

Ackanomic Research Digest    Tuesday, June 10 1997    Volume 02 : Number 082

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 09:21:21 -0400 (EDT)
From: "A.K.A. TheWiz" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: RFC: Auction

>Before doing this, I would create an objective definition of value that
>covers all tradeable entities.  Then it will work.  I had the same problem
>when I wrote the Museum rule, and basically kludged something together,
>because and objective value rule was beyond what I wanted to tackle.

  Or you could stick people with their own estimates of value.

____________________________________________________________________________
|The Mauve Baron|  Beep  [email-masked] * http://www.bergen.org/~dankna|
|---------------|  Blip  |-------------------------------------------------|
|   Dan Knapp   |  Bonk  |     This notice copyright (C)1997 Dan Knapp     |
- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 10:05:25 -0400 (EDT)
From: "A.K.A. TheWiz" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka:  Proposal 2062

>1) It will be applied as intended, as if the delimiters where not there,
>or were specified correctly.
>
>2) It will be applied incorrectly, because of the missing delimiter.

  Or will start with "):", or will consist of {{This proposal is, of
course, literature.}}

____________________________________________________________________________
|The Mauve Baron|  Beep  [email-masked] * http://www.bergen.org/~dankna|
|---------------|  Blip  |-------------------------------------------------|
|   Dan Knapp   |  Bonk  |     This notice copyright (C)1997 Dan Knapp     |
- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 09 Jun 1997 19:50:34 -0400
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka:  P2036 accepted (Increasing the Alien's Odds)

Acrobot wrote:
> 
> Proposal 2036
> Increasing the Alien's Odds
> Malenkai

I seem to remember retrating this.

Malenkai
Wearing a Silly Vacation Hat

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Research Digest V2 #82
***************************************