Subject: Ackanomic Research Digest V2 #68
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Research Digest)
To: acka-research-digest

Ackanomic Research Digest     Monday, May 26 1997     Volume 02 : Number 068

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 19:08:32 EDT 
From: [email-masked] (Ed  Graham)
Subject: Acka:  RFC

It's time for another RFC from Acka's first and most notorious Non-Voting
Player.

RFC:  Say What You Mean,  Mean What You Say

Ammend Rule 601 (Winning By Paradox)  by adding the following paragraph
to the end of the Rule:

Anyone submitting a CFJ containing the phrase "Paradox Win CFJ"  in
either the Statement or Reasoning when,  in fact,  the CFJ does not meet
the above criteria shall be guilty of committing a Crime.  Additionally, 
the CFJ shall be summarrily Judged FALSE.

Ammend Rule 620 (Chartreuse Goose)  by replacing the section reading:

"     1) Upon a verdict of other than TRUE on a Paradox Win CFJ, the
initiator of the CFJ receives the Goose from wherever it is. If the
initiator already has the Goose, however,  they shall transfer an A$60
court fee to the Clerk of the Court. "

with:

"     1) Upon a verdict of other than TRUE on any  Paradox Win CFJ or any
CFJ containing the phrase "Paradox Win CFJ",  the initiator of the CFJ
receives the Goose from wherever it is. If the initiator already has the
Goose, however,  they shall transfer an A$60 court fee to the Clerk of
the Court. "

I hope someone else sees this as a problem and tries to make a copule of
short points from it.

Habeus Corpus
helpful without the burden of risk

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Research Digest V2 #68
***************************************