Subject: Ackanomic Research Digest V2 #44
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Research Digest)
To: acka-research-digest

Ackanomic Research Digest   Thursday, April 17 1997   Volume 02 : Number 044

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 19:37:21 -0900
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: CFJ 374 (Malenkai) 

Elitism might not have been the right word.

Hoiwever, there are certain people in ackanomic who "run the game" This is
not nescacarrily a bad thing, because without these people we would be
lost, but it bothers me noetheless.  The common acka-folk can longer just
come up with an idea and pop it out.  Only a few of us really understand
the rules well enough to do what we want to do,m and that seems ago with
some people.  Sure, there are offers to help, to proofread and all of that,
but I remember a time when a proposal was a proposal was a proposal and
they were all by their very nature, fun.

Nothing is going to break if a proposal you don't like passes.  I for one
am actually sick to death of the collaborative nature of Ackanomic.  The
game was muych more fun a year ago when it was free wheeling... (someone
who's been here a while, please jump in and help me out).  If I want to
submit a proposal without an RFC, thats my right.  It's my proposal.

Oh shit, I lost my train of though.  I had something very important to say
here, and I can't remember what.... something about going back to the good
old days, I'm sure.

snowgod
hates it when that happens

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Research Digest V2 #44
***************************************