Subject: Ackanomic Research Digest V2 #40
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Research Digest)
To: acka-research-digest

Ackanomic Research Digest   Tuesday, April 15 1997   Volume 02 : Number 040

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 15:19:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Justice breadbox confirmed

> The senate has confirmed breadbox as a Justice by a unanimous 3-0 vote.
> 
> /dev/joe
> Senator

Thank you, my former fellow Senators.

BTW, I note that the Purple Robe of Justice doesn't really do anything
for me now as a Justice. I would hardly be offended if someone took it
away. Its current value is A$167.

In the meantime I will continue to wear it, in the hopes that it will
improve my presence at the bench.

breadbox

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 20:55:49 -0500 (CDT)
From: Thierry Joffrain <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Interesting Conflicts 

I am really glad to see that as postulated by fringe researchers, paranoia
is contagious.    ; )

>> If I remember corectly (I don't have the rules readily available right
>> now) your paradox was in the W-File pair rules, which I am almost certain
>> was written by CalvinNHobbes.
>
>Also, CnH is judging it.

Yes. I was going to decline but then realized the CFJ has nothing to do with
me, only with the people who are mentioned in the rule (and CFJ). Also, I
think that having the author of a rule try and provide an interpretation for
it is not too bad given the checks and balances in action, while having some
pretty good points.

And incidently, I wish to thank snowgod for his sneering. It is being added
to the web page. All sneering of each report will be filed. Send your sneer
for posterity!

Calvin N Hobbes

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 21:01:31 -0500 (CDT)
From: Thierry Joffrain <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Forehead Tribunal 

>I am calling for a forehead tribunal against /dev/joe in accordance with
>R915, Paragraphs II and III.
> [...]

Oooooooh. Pretty. Certainly one of the better repartee to one of the better
'wins'.

Calvin N Hobbes

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 20:27:46 -0800 (AKDT)
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Forehead Tribunal

Thank You.  Thank you my friend.  I can now only hope that the Senate will
grant me expert status in the subject of headware, as /dev/joe's win shows
us is nescecarry.  Ironic isn't it that the snator who will most likely
block my petition, the senator who has the most to lose from it being
granted, the senator who finally mangaed to scam a forehead win, is the
same senator that will be most damaged by its existance?  Wait... That
came out wrong.  But alas, my keyboard is not respionding propoerly and I
dare not retype it... You know what I meant to say before getting caught
up in that whole (goodnatured) senator rant.

snowgod
BWG deserves an expert?

On Mon, 14 Apr 1997, Thierry Joffrain wrote:

> >I am calling for a forehead tribunal against /dev/joe in accordance with
> >R915, Paragraphs II and III.
> > [...]
> 
> Oooooooh. Pretty. Certainly one of the better repartee to one of the better
> 'wins'.
> 
> Calvin N Hobbes
> 
> 

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Research Digest V2 #40
***************************************