Subject: Ackanomic Research Digest V2 #33
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Research Digest)
To: acka-research-digest

Ackanomic Research Digest    Tuesday, April 8 1997    Volume 02 : Number 033

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 15:04:11 -0500 (CDT)
From: Jason Orendorff <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 1908

> Having a bonus vote is definitely not "normal". Well, we could argue about
> that I guess.
	I think it'll become more common in the future, what with
vending machines and all.  Remember, receiving a bonus vote is
considered a Boon... how can it be a boon if it punishes the player?
Especially if it punishes the player and then cancels out the
beneficial effect.
	I don't think the cancellation of the Bonus Vote's effect can
happen; the Bonus Vote has already been destroyed.  Perhaps Niccolo's
ability to cast Bonus Votes was removed (although I think the
precedence of the Bonus Votes rule may save him from that-- I haven't
checked.)

- -- Mohammed

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Research Digest V2 #33
***************************************