Subject: Ackanomic Research Digest V2 #15
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Research Digest)
To: acka-research-digest

Ackanomic Research Digest    Monday, March 17 1997    Volume 02 : Number 015

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 22:05:36 -0600 (CST)
From: Jason Orendorff <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Proposal 1798

> I would have to oppose that. It would be simpler, but that alone is not
> enough to justify it. The game would be simpler without Silver Stripes, the
> Magic Potato, the Politeness Moon, Aliens!, and Harfy Proposals. Does that
> mean we want to get rid of them?
	[That was probably meant as a rhetorical question, but:] Simplicity
is good, but fun is better.
	So, I don't mind the Magic Potato, and Harfy proposals are quite 
cool.  But Silver Stripes (and all other personal awards) and the 
Politeness Moon could be repealed and I wouldn't mind.

- --Mohammed

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 23:41:14 -0500
From: Dan Knapp (A.K.A. TheWiz) <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re:Acka:  Proposal 1801 

> Proposal 1801
> Dealing With The Paranormal
> Calvin N Hobbes

  If we're revising this, now would seem to be the ideal time to mention
that under the current rules, I believe one CANNOT use telepaty or
telekinesis while in Gaol, probably counter to the intent of the rule.
  By the way, does anyone have either power yet?

- -Red Barn

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 23:31:29 -0600 (CST)
From: Thierry Joffrain <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re:Acka:  Proposal 1801 

>  If we're revising this, now would seem to be the ideal time to mention
>that under the current rules, I believe one CANNOT use telepaty or
>telekinesis while in Gaol, probably counter to the intent of the rule.

I did not change those at all. I only did revisions and work on the W-File
Pair, basically unmerging the two aspects of R1117. This means that this
rule would just be about Telepathy and Telekinesis, making it cleaner for
future changes.

>  By the way, does anyone have either power yet?

I do not believe so. If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will step forward
claiming to be the next best thing after an abductee.   ; )

Calvin N Hobbes

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Research Digest V2 #15
***************************************