Subject: acka-games Digest V4 #130
From: [email-masked]
To: acka-games digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 00:00:07 -0400 (EDT)

acka-games Digest	Tuesday, October 05 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 130

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Eric Plumb <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: More WUA
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 15:59:44 -0400 (EDT)

From "vinegar" to "castle" (sounds like a bad romance novel, huh?):

- Ape Idiom Reporter linked with "white," which I accepted after a web
search: white vinegar is common (though I like red better) and White
Castle is apparently a common burger chain in the Midwest and East.  I'd
never heard of it, but then I'm an admitted Californian.  (Of course, so
is AIR, which makes me suspicious of Web searching on eir part, but I'll
allow for travel experience. ;-))  Go to www.whitecastle.com if you don't
believe me; apparently they have square burgers with five holes in them.

- Dragon Mage linked with "winecellar," on the grounds that castles have
wine cellars, and if you leave wine there too long it'll turn into
vinegar.  It was rejected, but I give em a lot of points for style.  Good
show.  (Note that I'm leaving Dragon Mage in despite eir no longer being a
player; this whole game may be un-Rule-regulated anyway, so I see no
problem in allowing em to stay).

- Do I need to tell you what Studge did?

I'd be interested to know whether /dev/joe, a confessed Texan and now
(IIRC) Bostonian, was thinking of the same link as AIR.

/dev/joe: 7
/dragon/joe: 11
Jane Goodall: 9
Studge: 3

It is Dragon Mage's turn to link from "castle."  E should have a ball with
this one.

-Clamshell Lawyer
will be a bad Brainiac, bad Ref as long as e keeps forwarding old results
to avoid cut-and-pasting

------------------------------

End of acka-games Digest V4 #130
********************************