Subject: acka-games Digest V4 #121
From: [email-masked]
To: acka-games digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 00:00:05 -0400 (EDT)

acka-games Digest	Wednesday, September 22 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 121

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Eric Plumb <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Fictionary Extension
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 18:01:12 -0400 (EDT)

Bluffers, you still have a chance to submit a definition for the Ing Word!
Even though the Rules technically allow you only three days, they can be
stretched to six if you're loose in your interpretation.  You still have
about one more day before definitions of "novercal" are posted.

Those four who have already submitted definitions can ignore this message.

-Hubert

Are you going to come quietly or do I have to use earplugs? 

------------------------------

From: Matt Miller <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Simon Say.
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 18:04:03 -0400 (EDT)

Ermm, sorry about being so lat eon this message.

I believe that JT has found my latest Treasure.

The map was "Whospever wins IB's game of Simon Says shall find this
treasure."

I think JT won.. if rufus would like to dispute this, he can wrassle me on
the front steps of the Town hall.

IB

------------------------------

End of acka-games Digest V4 #121
********************************