Subject: acka-games Digest V4 #110
From: [email-masked]
To: acka-games digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 00:00:07 -0400 (EDT)

acka-games Digest	Wednesday, September 08 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 110

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: More (*&(*&%#! WUA (again)
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 18:07:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 5 Sep 1999, Eric Plumb wrote:
> "purpose" <-> "hunting": 

I submit the new uh? word of 'stone'.

Please submit your links to TEFKAHubert.

--JT

-- 
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Fictionary?
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 18:17:15 -0400 (EDT)

What is the current state of fictionary?  I believe that Studge has
defaulted and thus the Ing word is 'Ing'.

I'll be sending him my definition for that word shortly.

--JT

-- 
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

End of acka-games Digest V4 #110
********************************